FS: Bare LEDs [super bright]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heey..Remember me? Anyway, looking to buy a little more than $14 worth. Ill PM you or IM me toniht at BlendedThoughts.

Bump for a great deal.

Got mine today.

left:
These LEDs need resisitors even at 5 volts. You may wanna note that in your original post. (I fried three before finding out) Work great on 3.3 rail though.

ownerizer: your PM box is full!!

xplicit: i am sorry about you frying LEDs :(
- i had them hooked up to 2 3volt batteries, and i metered them at 6 volts. i thought 5 would be ok. i guess the mA is very low on the batteries. if you ever order more, remind me, i will throw 3 extra in. just let me know what color and type. :)

NotSoSimple: i tried to aim you, but i guess you are afk atm ttyl.

Free bump for ya.
Just got them today.
and I left:)D) feedback for you left.
forgot you were in Hawaii until I saw the Package how is it out there, probably better than wisconsin's -15°F

hey left, i got the LEDs a few days ago, i m sending the money today, sry bout the delays cus i was waiting to find out how u want the payments... its in an envelope sitting on my desk and its about to be mailed in 15 min

sucidalpikal: got your money order today. your leds just got shipped out!

ezteh: great! it does get cold here too sometimes. mid 60s at night! burrrr.

Hahaha mid 60s is a burrr? It was snowing today during classes. How about that! lol

Bump for LEDs that will get bought when PayPal clears!

You put the bump in the bumpity....

I just received the LED's today (nice surprise after two 3 hour labs)! I am leaving heatware now. Thanks a ton; your packing and organization are excellent!

If you would like to leave some heat, my user name is left. If you don't have heat, then it's okay. Enjoy the LEDs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back