FS: **Audiophile Fostex HP-A8 Dac/Amp**

JKownz

[H]ard|Gawd
Reason for selling some of my equipment is that I was able to obtain a pair of Focal Utopias for a very good price and am using them as my daily routine more frequently. I also need some capital to continue my journey/hobby. *Audio gear is not cheap lol*
I am a non-smoker with no pets. I take extreme care of my gear. The images below should speak for themselves.

Any questions about anything being sold here don’t hesitate to shoot me a DM.

Owned and used up until recently. I am the original owner and purchased on Moon-Audio. This has been in my possession for 42 months. Excellent condition. It is in perfect working order and in near mint physical condition. I do not see it giving out anytime. Very solid construction and build quality. All features are working perfectly, zero issues.

https://www.headfonia.com/creme-de-la-creme-fostex-hp-a8/ ←-- Technical data + Review of unit

For this I do not have the original box or manual. It will come with the unit itself, the remote (battery not included) and the power cord only.

Asking for $500.00 *MSRP at time of purchase $1,299.00*

((((Will post images of unit this coming Monday as i'm out of town currently))))

I accept cash if in the NYC area. If not, Paypal ( verified addresses only no PO Boxes), Chase, Venmo, Crypto.

Will be shipped VIA UPS and verified signature will be required.
Heatware under::: Jkownz ( 53 all positive )
Ebay under:::: Dkrokidas ( 60 all positive )

Last edited:
Bump for a fellow focal fan. I've got polykevlars in my truck, and have had the immense pleasure of hearing grande utopias once. Amazing.

Back