FS ATT Samsung Galaxy S21 5g 128gb with unlock code

Status
Not open for further replies.

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
Black Samsung Galaxy S21 5g 128gb. I Received this from ATT as an insurance replacement. Went ahead and upgraded my sons phone to a FLIP so selling this. Never used it when it arrived. Still has the plastic on it. I have the unlock code provided by ATT as the phone was paid off which I will provide to the buyer.
$280 shipped lower 48.
If you have any questions just ask.
Thanks

SOLD
MacBook Pro m1. 8gb ram 512gb storage. About a year old but only light usage. Only has 17 battery cycles useage. Comes in the original
Box and is in great condition. Upgraded to a 14” model.
Payment via PayPal f&f due to the tax lawz.
If ya have any questions feel free to ask.

Attachments

• 60ACBDDD-9FB0-4324-B641-2A9ED4E3429D.jpeg
    60ACBDDD-9FB0-4324-B641-2A9ED4E3429D.jpeg
    546 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1430.JPG
    IMG_1430.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1431.jpg
    IMG_1431.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Agreed, good communication.
On your friends system, is everything installed still....wonder what case and power supply it has.....I am checking out parts for multiple people.

On your friends system, is everything installed still....wonder what case and power supply it has.....I am checking out parts for multiple people.
At this point he is going to have to build from the ground up. The only salvage will be the GPU and the case.

Everything is still installed. He would offer up the whole system but the shipping would be silly. The last time I had to ship a full of it was close to $90 and I packed it myself.

I think you are right. Of course he wouldn't need the HD or the GPU but not enough savings to make a difference. Thank you, I will have to keep looking. I owe him a favor just not one that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back