FS:AT&T S6 Edge, i7 980x, EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX, Lian Li PC-X2000F, Corsair RM450

Zurginator

Gawd
Everything is negotiable, make me a reasonable offer.

I accept Paypal, Google Wallet, and Amazon Payments. Included shipping is to the continental US only.

You can find my Heatware HERE.

S6 Edge 32GB - AT&T - $340 shipped
The phone has been in a case with a screen protector since day 1, and will ship with both (and an extra case). It will come in the original box with everything except the supremely bad headphones still in it. There is a little bit of scratching on the metal rim where the case has rubbed. It's such a small amount that I cannot get pictures of it. I'm selling it because I got a new phone.

Album:

EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 - $220 shipped
No box, will ship in anti-static bag. Gold accents can be removed on request.

Lian Li PC-X2000F -
$150 PLUS SHIPPING
This case is absolutely awesome. It supports a 420mm radiator without modification, and with mods it could support an additional 280mm radiator. There is room for anything and everything you could want to add. Comes with all the original hardware, bonus hardware, screw case, everything. Case has minor rubbing, 1 scratch beside dvd bays. One of the bay covers no longer closes, will include Bluray reader to fill it. Top I/O cover has a tendency to pop out. I'm selling it because it no longer fits on my desk.

Album:

Core i7 980x - $180 shipped

No box, no cooler, or anything. Will be shipped in an anti-static bag. Can include Prolimatech Armageddon for $10 extra.

Corsair RM450 Gold - $65 shipped
No box, comes with every cable the original had. Warranty sticker has dissintegrated, but I never opened the PSU.

Core i7 4790k - SOLD
Asus P6T7 WS Supercomputer - SOLD
Corsair AX1200 Gold - SOLD
Corsair AX1200 Gold - SOLD
Gskill Pi DDR3 6x2GB - SOLD
Corsair Vengence Gold DDR3 2x8GB - SOLD

Last edited:
Interesting that something at was the ultimate CPU when I bought it has now become a novelty. Make me an offer - you might end up with it.

Anyways TTT for new stuff + price changes.

I'm currently waiting for an unlock code from AT&T. So yes right now, should be no in 1-2 days.

Back