FS: Asus Zenfone AR, EcoBee 4

Thermite Paste

Supreme [H]ardness
Looking to sell the following items:

Asus Zenfone AR 8GB/128GB (ZS571KL-S821-8G128G-BK) GSM Phone

VSa8Nfxm.jpg
IIAHb6zm.jpg

This is the unlocked/international version but has a full US warranty. PLEASE verify that this phone will work with your carrier before buying. It will not work on CDMA networks like Verizon/Sprint. Sadly support for the AR/Tango functionality going forward is up in the air due to Google dropping the project, but the phone still has great specs overall. See the Amazon page for details.

Condtion: Used, like new. No scratches, drops or water damage. Includes all original accessories, the OEM clear case has been used but the glass screen protector is brand new.

Asking Price: $400 shipped (US only)

EcoBee 4 Smart Thermostat

4QN8FZ5m.jpg

Condition: Used, like new. I mounted it to the wall before realizing it would not work with our HVAC system. Tested with external 24v power and it turns on fine and gets to the setup screen. It's missing two of the drywall screw mounts, but these are easy to come by. I can throw in some generic ones if needed.

Asking Price: $150 shipped (US only)

Located in the Los Angeles are if you'd like to meet up in person.

Heatware is under Thermite Paste. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. It's been a while since I've sold anything on here but I'm still good for it, I promise :)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back