FS Asus Strix GTX 1060

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenpomasta

Gawd
Up for sale is a Asus Strix GTX 1060 looking for $225 shipped Paypal PP, or +3% for PP G/S (SOLD)

This card was retuned to be on a fraud return off ebay. Sent them a 3080, they returned a 1060.... I dont need this card. Card works fine, it passed a 24+ hour Heaven run. Note on the picture of the back, the user removed all of the s/n stickers off the backplate. GPUz validated that its a 1060.

IMG_2180.jpg

IMG_2181.jpg
IMG_2182.jpg

Last edited:
I’d be careful with the GPU-Z validation. A lot of fake GPUs circulate the net that can trick GPU-Z. I remember a few years back I bought a “too good to be true” GTX 1080 that ended up being some total Frankenstein of a GPU made up of a mobile nVidia chip that read as a 1080 in every program I threw at it.

That sucks. I hope you filed a police report.
I’d be careful with the GPU-Z validation. A lot of fake GPUs circulate the net that can trick GPU-Z. I remember a few years back I bought a “too good to be true” GTX 1080 that ended up being some total Frankenstein of a GPU made up of a mobile nVidia chip that read as a 1080 in every program I threw at it.
That would only be a valid concern if this was some OEM card, or no name manufacturer card. It's ASUS Strix hardware, safe to assume it's real.

What bothers me more, what are the chances this person stole this card the same way? That's why you gotta stand up to this sort of behavior, can't just let them get away with it.

Last edited:
Ill offer a full money back guarantee. If there is any issue with the card, then Ill refund you. The only test bench I have is a older Celeron test bench, so really cant get much out of it in terms of performance, I was able to validate what I could. If you find that it doesn't act like a 1060 should, I have no issues posting a full refund.

Curious how the ebay fraud case will go. Won't you need this card as evidence?

The ebay case has been closed, it took almost 4 months to get ebay to side in my favor. Needed police report and continue fighting with ebay, with multiple appears. It was a pain.
Did you
The ebay case has been closed, it took almost 4 months to get ebay to side in my favor. Needed police report and continue fighting with ebay, with multiple appears. It was a pain.
Pmd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back