FS Asus Rog Swift

l88bastard

2[H]4U
I'm pulling these off the market. Holy Cow at all the KUNTY PMs that I have received...not only here but also on other forums. FUCK THAT SHIT....I'll just keep these for my flight & racing sims. Thanks to all the decent folks who gave me good bumps though, I appreciated it guys.

I bought three Rog Swifts for the uber ultimate portrait setup, but I found that I prefer to have just one in landscape mode, so I will put two up for sale.

Both available Swifts are practically new and have no defects. They work perfectly and come with the original box, packaging, cables, disks, etc, etc. I have perfect 17-0 heatware and have sold lots of high end stuff so buy with confidence.
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71280

Asking $900 each with insured CONUS shipping included. Let me know if you have any questions.

image.jpg

Last edited:
If I didn't already have two on order for under $800 each I would consider this.

If I didn't already have two on order for under $800 each I would consider this.

Well if the panel lottery does not work out on those two and you send em back let me know! I am willing to negotiate a better price package deal on my two for sale. It took me EIGHT displays before I got three acceptable ones that I could live with!

dude, more than retail price. Okay.jpg. Anyway, free bump

I paid $799 + $47.94 tax + $28 shipping on each monitor for a total of $874.94 when I purchased them.

I think my asking price is more than fair considering:
(A) The shortage of product
(B) The Holiday Demand for the product
(C) The lackluster panel lottery quality of the product.
(D) I don't overly want to sell and may change my mind

So please thread crap somewhere else!

First one I've seen for sale. Free bump for an awesome monitor. Considering shipping costs ($40-50 easily), and the fact these still sell well over a grand on ebay, the price is more than fair.

Price is hella fair but I wish I was rich enough for afford these haha. Good luck!

Are these the ones that you attempted to debezel?

I only attempted to debezel one of em and that display is fine...however, if a buyer wishes not to get the one I debezelled I have no problem keeping that one as its fine.

Back