FS: Asus ROG G751JT, 970m, i7 4710HQ, 512GB SSD, 16GB DDR3, 17" 1080 IPS @100Hz

w35t

[H]ard|Gawd
Just went a little crazy in Vegas and need to move some stuff to pay my CC bill xD

Hate to see this beauty go but here it is.

Title says it all really. The laptop is in excellent condition with no cosmetic or functional defects to speak off.

I installed what I believe was a Samsung 850 SSD, definitely 512GB, more details on that later.

I also should have the 1TB HDD laying around somewhere, pretty sure I know where it is, if you buy it, it's yours.

The laptop will ship in the original box with the original power brick and whatever it came with.

Will not come with an OS though, so in this purchase you'll need to install the OS and all relevant drivers yourself, please only purchase if you're comfortable doing these things yourself.

Pictures to come later.

Heat: Reviews/Feedback for w35t | HeatWare.com

Ebay: eBay Feedback Profile for w35t_fg2

SOLD

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
"Just went a little crazy in Vegas and need to move some stuff to pay my CC bill xD" BUMP just because this is one of my most favorite first lines in any fs post ever.

"Just went a little crazy in Vegas and need to move some stuff to pay my CC bill xD" BUMP just because this is one of my most favorite first lines in any fs post ever.

Vacations are fun but you spend a ton and come back with none!

Literally just made that up on the fly xD

TTT!

Need some help with this CC bill folks! Due on 7/20 xD

Help a brutha out!

Back