FS: ASUS Rampage Extreme / DDR3

Sirion

Limp Gawd
For sale I have a freshly returned from RMA ASUS Rampage Extreme
ASUS Rampage Extreme LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

Got one from Newegg that had some issues, returned it and got it back from RMA at the end of last week. Dropped it in, got everything running, and now have a solid case of buyer's remorse. While I can afford the board it's really just best if I'm not spending the money right now. Unfortunately the board is non-refundable (and even if it was there would be a 15% restocking fee, so my decision to not stick with this board is your gain.

NewEgg is asking $389.99 + shipping on the board. I'm asking $360 shipped OBO [SOLD TO LOCO LAPTOP]. Save yourself a quick $40 on, from what I have seen, is a very solid board (as it should be for the price)

I also purchased 4gigs of Corsair DDR3 to go with the board as can be seen here:
CORSAIR XMS3 DHX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TW3X4G1600C9DHX - Retail [PENDING]

My old board that I'm reverting to is only a DDR2 board so I won't be needing the RAM. The UPC is missing from the package since there was a rebate. Price on NewEgg is $225 - $40 rebate bringing the price to $185. The RAM is out of stock at NewEgg at the moment so I am asking $180 shipped. You save $5 and don't have to deal with the MIR.

If someone wants to buy the two of these together I'll knock another $5 off and sell them for $550 shipped.

PM me here or e-mail me @ dustin [at] witchcitydesign [dot] com

Not really looking for any trade except for maybe a decent Wacom tablet.

TTT

These need to go to a good home so if you can provide one get in touch!

Sorry, as much as I'd love to help out and lower prices I think knocking off $5 and getting rid of the hassle of dealing with the MIR along with the fact that these are currently unavailable @ NewEgg to take advantage of the rebate makes it reasonable ;)

RAM is now pending. MoBo and secondary interest in the RAM is still available :)

Alright... I'll drop it a little bit more to $360 shipped. That's $40 off NewEggs price shipped and the board is really brand new. Between the RAM and the Board I'l dropping $50 + shipping on items that have been taken out of the box, tested, and put back so don't expect it to go much lower if at all ;)

bump - If you have any REASONABLE offers PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Great mobo . . . I just think you're up against two things on this one: 1) pending X58 and 2) 30% live.com cashback on ebay for these boards.

Free bumpage though.

Up we go - and thanks for the bump yenn, hoping I can overcome those issues but worst case I'll put the board on EBay

There would be no real way to handle that situation through RMA. I will be shipping the board insured, however, so if the package were to be damaged during shipping the cost of the board wouldbe recoverable by filing a claim.

TTT. Forgot to bump this the other day.

This board does certainly work. I had it installed for a day and it was running fine. Got packed right back up. If it manages to get to anyone not working I can guarantee that it will be because someone stepped on the box (the packaging of this thing is pretty good).

Back