FS: ASUS Maximus V Formula Mobo, Intel 3770K (Retail), 2 x 8 GB Corsair 2133 MHz Ram

5150Joker

Supreme [H]ardness
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD AS A COMBO. SALE HAS CONCLUDED. THANKS!

NOTE: Original boxes are included with the sale. I will attempt to include all the accessories with the motherboard but if 1 or 2 minor items are missing, then what you get is what you get. One of the external antennas is damaged, the connector for it broke so you may need to replace it. The other one is fine. The motherboard and the wireless card are in pristine condition.

Well I "upgraded" my system to the one in my sig and am selling off the old parts. In reality though I can't tell much of a difference in performance hence the "upgrade". Anyhow, my stupidity is your gain so here's what I have for sale:

1. Asus Maximus V Formula motherboard with upgraded Intel 7260 Dual Wireless AC Card.: $150

2. 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 MHz DDR3 Ram CMZ16GX3M2A2133C10: $140

3. Retail Intel 3770K Processor. Did 4.5 GHz for me easily, your mileage may vary: $250

BUY EVERYTHING COMBO PRICE: $500

Payment types: Cash in hand if locally, Google Wallet, PayPal Verified

Heatware & HardOCP Requirements: 10+ feedback of major item trades (at least 1-2 in the last year) on HeatWare. Must be a known poster on Hard|OCP, not some newly registered guy. Sorry newbies, but just won't open myself up to scammers.

Return policy: You buy it you keep it. It's all in working condition and will be sent with USPS insurance should something go wrong. If something does go wrong, you agree to wait on the USPS refund.

Shipping: Items will be shipped via USPS priority + insurance of the purchase price YOU pay. May take 1-3 business days to send the items.

Heatware: 53 Positive, 0 Negs or Neutrals.

1OMTth8l.jpg

s9BFFGVl.jpg

J7CPkWbl.jpg

Kx8LcEll.jpg

J8W9yaNl.jpg

y7kgRHul.jpg

gFhaVrGl.jpg

bs8NkeEl.jpg

wbI9aZCl.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back