FS: ASUS GeForce 1070 OC STRIX for $500 + shipping

The Internal

Limp Gawd
I'd like to keep the 1070 OC STRIX (formally labeled the ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1070-08G-GAMING by the manufacturer), but some unexpected expenses have come up, so I can't really justify keeping the 1070 around for my seldom used backup rig.

I'm asking $500 + shipping costs for the Asus GeForce 1070 OC STRIX (aka, the best 1070 currently on the market). I'll be shipping it from South Carolina (in the southeastern U.S.). I'm thinking PayPal is probably the best way to go for payment. This is the factory overclocked version, not the non-overclocked STRIX.

The card is in new / excellent condition, works great, and includes all original packaging materials and accessories. When run in a test bench, it maxes out around 63C at prolonged full load from my brief experimenting. I have not manually overclocked this card. The "aura" LED lighting system is particularly neat looking (my girlfriend was sad I didn't have a clear case panel once she saw the card). For basic usage (web browsing, netflix, etc.) the fans usually stay off. I found the acoustic properties to be pretty darn good when at load (which results in fan spin around 40-50%)... which was one of the top considerations for my choosing it. It regularly has zero fan spin while doing basic stuff like netflix, websurfing, etc. So, it's great for a media box.

Here's glowing reviews of the card by kitguru, PCGameware, and bit-tech.

Feel free to reply in PM if interested!

Last edited:
Back