FS: Asus 1080ti Strix O11G Gaming - $Sold Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotglass01

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello! Here it is! The king of the Pascal architecture. Most of this card's life was plain Jane boring stuff like email, and web sites. Of its gaming life, well, it was spending a great deal of time playing Path of Exile which isn't exactly a stress tester. It's never been used for mining, was never overclocked, and lived in a smoke free, pet free home. Comes with box, all original accessories and all original plastic protective caps. It's never been dismantled. It's about as in 'like-new' condition as you can find.

RULES! Price is FIRM! Not looking for trades. PP FF only to verified address. Must have been on forums at least 3 years, have heatwave, or Ebay link history you can PM me. I apologize for the requirements, but I just don't need any fartknockers trying to grab cash and card.

SHIPPING! Ships USPS to CONUS. Standard shipping means no additional insurance or signature required. If you desire insurance or signature, PM me and we'll work out any additional costs. Local pickup available from 97301.

Box_Card1.jpg
Card1.jpg
Box3.jpg
Edge2.jpg
GPUZ1.JPG
Card2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back