FS: Assorted computer parts

My eBay feedback is under dreadnaughtx
I am also a Premier verified buyer and seller on paypal.
More references can be seen on the clublexus.com Classifieds forum and available upon request.
If you need an email address or phone # to call me, please PM me and I'll glady forward that info to you.

I prefer paypal or cashier's checks. Money orders and personal checks will work too but of course I will ship after the check clears.

Shipping will be from 68508. I will ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground with delivery confirmation. If you prefer shipping via another carrier, let me know and I'll do my best to accomodate you. Insurance is optional and your choice. You will pay for all shipping and/or insurance costs.

All prices are negotiable so feel free to make offers (please don't lowball me too much :) )

1. Intel Pentium 4 2.4B CPU in original Retail box w/warranty, Intel cooler, etc $90 + shipping
-basically EVERYTHING that came with it: I've even got the original factory shrink wrap on it; albeit opened on 1 side to inspect the contents. It was installed for less than 2 days before I got a deal on a 2.4C and retired this one.
Product info (OEM): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819116140

2. Optorite DD0203 DVD burner w/black faceplate in original retail box - $30 + shipping
DVD+R:4X, DVD+RW:2.4X, DVD-R:4X, DVD-RW:2X, HD-BURN:24X, CD-R:24X, CD-RW:10X
Product info: http://www.optorite.com/_english/web/1_product/1_feature.php?hChk=Y&hID=8

3. Creative Soundblaster Audigy (OEM) - $25 + shipping
In excellent working condition.

4. 100 SLIM Single DVD cases (black) with transparent outside sheaths to add your own insert and clips inside to hold chapter info etc. You can have all 100 for $25 + shipping or buy in multiples of 10 (10 cases = $5 + shipping).

More items to come. Pics available upon request.

All items are in excellent condition as noted. I take extremely good care of my electronics in case I have to sell them in the future so rest assured the products will work as advertised or your money back. Thanks for looking!

Back