FS: ASRock X58 Extreme LGA1366 Quad Core i7 950 Tested- 4.0GHz + 6GB DDR3-2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoleon

[H]ard|Gawd
ASRock X58 Extreme LGA1366
Intel i7 950 Quad core 3.06ghz Tested at 4.0GHz +
3 x 2 GB Supertalent 6GB DDR2000 - 8-8-8-24-1 timings up to DDR1750 (at least)

Update, included original motherboard box with manual, install cd, cables, I/O faceplate, and working stock Intel CPU cooler (note it is not adequate for much if any overclocking)

CPU-Z VALIDATOR

I have owned the i7 950 and memory since they were new, they ran on my Gigabyte UD3R on a really mild overclock (~3.5ghz) for most of their life (not used 24/7, maybe 10 hours per week with some months the comp lived in storage during moves) until I got this under water and ran them at 21x200mhz and DDR1600+ (can't remember how high) 8-8-8-24 timings(

I got the ASRock X58 board used (for a friend, he went with a new mobo that was DOA, oops!) and it took a little bit to get used to its settings, however, it has been stable since this time. I have it running now if you want me to run any tests or provide any settings.

I have the motherboard box (new cables), and was planning on putting the RAM inside and leaving the CPU socketed for delivery. I will list this on Ebay if no one wants it here, but I'm going to offer this to you guys for $120 shipped to continental 48. Let me know if interested!

Reviews/Feedback for kylesullivan | HeatWare.com
kylesullivan on eBay

Kyle

Attachments

• 8hourprime_4ghz_asrock.jpg
    8hourprime_4ghz_asrock.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Update, included original motherboard box with manual, install cd, cables, I/O faceplate, and working stock Intel CPU cooler (note it is not adequate for much if any overclocking)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back