FS: Asrock Taichi Radeon 6800 XT Graphics Card 16GB memory. Gently used. $800 or best reasonable offer. Free USPS Priority Mail shipping.

os2wiz

Gawd
Final Markdown. I have owned this card for a little less than a year.. It is a well built card with a vrm worthy of good overclocking. I have been able to boost this card to a steady stable 2700mhz for games. It includes all the accessories and original packaging that came with the card. There is not a scratch or dent on the card and it is FULLY functional. The fans are well constructed and do an excellent job of air cooling. I have lowered the price once more to reflect declining gpu prices.
If NOT sold at $825 I will withdraw item, as I will not be able to afford to upgrade to next-generation RDNA 3 card. I belive this card is a steal the market will determine if I am correct.

Attachments

• 20220319_011208~2[1].jpg
    20220319_011208~2[1].jpg
    319 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220319_011443~2[2].jpg
    20220319_011443~2[2].jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220319_011715~2[1].jpg
    20220319_011715~2[1].jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have owned this card for a little less than a year.. It is a well built card with a vrm worthy of good overclocking. I have been able to boost this card to a steady stable 2700mhz for games. It includes all the accessories and original packaging that came with the card. There is not a scratch or dent on the card and it is FULLY functional. The fans are well constructed and do an excellent job of air cooling. $889 . Free USPS Priority Mail shipping.
I will post images later.View attachment 456297View attachment 456298
BUMP

Last edited:
Final Markdown. Ihave owned this card for a little less than a year.. It is a well built card with a vrm worthy of good overclocking. I have been able to boost this card to a steady stable 2700mhz for games. It includes all the accessories and original packaging that came with the card. There is not a scratch or dent on the card and it is FULLY functional. The fans are well constructed and do an excellent job of air cooling. I have lowered the price once more to reflect declining gpu prices.
I NOT sold at $825 I will withdraw item, as I will not be able to afford to upgrade to next-generation RDNA 3 card. I belive this card is a steal the market will determine if I am correct.
BUMP

I was really interested until I found out that RDNA is poorly supported in the one game I play (Diabotical)

Final Markdown. I have owned this card for a little less than a year.. It is a well built card with a vrm worthy of good overclocking. I have been able to boost this card to a steady stable 2700mhz for games. It includes all the accessories and original packaging that came with the card. There is not a scratch or dent on the card and it is FULLY functional. The fans are well constructed and do an excellent job of air cooling. I have lowered the price once more to reflect declining gpu prices.
If NOT sold at $825 I will withdraw item, as I will not be able to afford to upgrade to next-generation RDNA 3 card. I belive this card is a steal the market will determine if I am correct.
Bump

Back