FS: ASRock 890GX Motherboard / AZZA Helios Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Shipping is via FedEx Home Delivery within the US. All items are working and sold as is. I am located in Chico, CA and accept Amazon Payments, BTC and MOs. No PayPal.
Heatware | eBay

Cases
$55 shipped - Azza Helios 910 Black - Great looking case with solid airflow. Includes an additional 140mm fan mounted at the bottom location and a 140mm blue LED fan zip tied to the front for improved airflow/look. Will include zip ties so you can relocate the front fan. Purchased for a dedicated rig, but I have built my own open air setup so I no longer need.

Motherboards
$105 shipped - ASRock 890GX Extreme4 Motherboard (AM3, USB 3.0, UCC, etc.) - Retail boxed with all accessories.

Watercooling
$65 shipped - EK 5870 (FC5870) Nickel-Plated Waterblock - Used, reference water block.

***SOLD***
$230 shipped (SOLD to Parja) - XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB - Used card, works great! I am not the original owner, but I will pass along the Reg code for the warranty. YMMV on that.
$230 shipped (SOLD to Parja) - XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB - Used card, works great! I am not the original owner, but I will pass along the Reg code for the warranty. YMMV on that.
***SOLD***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back