[FS] ASIC Bitcoin Miners

Status
Not open for further replies.

musky

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2012
All prices include standard shipping to the US. PM me if you need something else.

Heatware and eBay

3 - BFL Single SC 60 GH/s (Actual hash rates from 56.8 to 58.6 GH/s) - these are approx. 3 1/2 months old and have had zero issues. They include the original power supplies and USB cables. I have not modified them in any way.
$1250 each

55 - ASICminer Block Erupter USB sticks - 333 MH/s each. These have passive cooling and draw power from the USB ports. If using a USB hub, please make sure that your hubs supply enough power.
$25 each
5 for $22.50 each
10 or more for $20 each

I can take bitcoins (Coinbase sell price) or PayPal.

Please PM me with any questions.

sigimage.php

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm tempted but I'm also not tempted on the BFL's. Back of envelope math says they should make ~0.18BTC/day at the current difficulty level...

I think your math is off - I get closer to 0.04 btc/day each. My rough guess was a bitcoin ever 21 - 28 days per unit. So with $1000 bitcoins, they pay for themselves in less than 2 months.

Price drop on the ASICminers. These are all going up on eBay starting this evening, so grab them while you can.

I'd love one of the asic miners, just to play with but the overly tight budget can't justify a random "toy" this close to the holiday..

Bump for you!

Holy crap you have 55 of those things? Why not just stick 3 or 4 of them in each of your rigs and let them crunch away?

Last bump before these go on eBay, along with a significant price drop since everything is a month older.

If I wouldn't have bought so many more video cards yesterday I'd have bought an ASIC :( Why on earth are you selling something that makes that much money in 2 months?

Sick of the babysitting I'm assuming? How's your uptime been?

If I wouldn't have bought so many more video cards yesterday I'd have bought an ASIC :( Why on earth are you selling something that makes that much money in 2 months?

Sick of the babysitting I'm assuming? How's your uptime been?

That post was over 1 month and a couple difficulty increases ago - they don't make that much now. I still suspect a <2month ROI with the new prices, but I have not done the math. I still think that there is a little profit left on these things if they sell soon, like this week.

Uptime is very good. The Singles are almost never down, and if they ever are, it has always been a pool issue. I drop a bank of 10 Block Erupter every so often, mainly because of the "less-than-optimal" way I am powering my USB hubs. cgminer has locked up a few times on them, but not frequently enough that I consider it a problem. A nightly cgminer stop/start would probably help as well.

That post was over 1 month and a couple difficulty increases ago - they don't make that much now. I still suspect a <2month ROI with the new prices, but I have not done the math. I still think that there is a little profit left on these things if they sell soon, like this week.

Uptime is very good. The Singles are almost never down, and if they ever are, it has always been a pool issue. I drop a bank of 10 Block Erupter every so often, mainly because of the "less-than-optimal" way I am powering my USB hubs. cgminer has locked up a few times on them, but not frequently enough that I consider it a problem. A nightly cgminer stop/start would probably help as well.

155GH seems to be estimating at 0.05BTC per day, so return of investment seems like ~3 months?

155GH seems to be estimating at 0.05BTC per day, so return of investment seems like ~3 months?

I'm getting closer to 2 1/2, but definitely in that ballpark with current difficulty and btc prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back