FS: Apple Macbook Pro 15 (latest), Dell Vosto 3460,Sony Vaio S15, Dell Latitude E6530

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfire88

2[H]4U
Hi all,
Just looking to sell some stuff to help pay bills etc.

Policy: I accept non-cc paypal payments or money orders. If you receive an item in DOA condition, please ship the item back to me for verification before we can further resolve the situation (although I am happy to say that I have encountered no problems in my trading yet, as seen by my heatware feedback under hellfire88 318-0-0). I am not responsible if the item purchased is not compatible with your hardware etc., or if the cosmetic condition is not to your liking. I am a honest trader and strive to describe my products the best that I can. Thank you!

1) Sony Vaio S-series 15.5" (SVS1512EPXB) Ivy Bridge Laptop

This is a great multimedia laptop that I'm considering keeping (either this or the Dell E6530 below). Whichever sells first I will keep the other one. This model ticks all the right boxes for a great all-around multimedia laptop. It has a quad-core i7 CPU, dedicated nVidia Optimus graphics, has a 1080p IPS screen, yet weights less than 4.5lbs. Its in overall great condition and the specs are:

- Black color
- Core i7-3632qm Quad-core Ivy Bridge GPU (2.2GHz and turboboosts up to 3.2GHz)
- 8GB DDR3 RAM
- 1TB HDD
- 15.5" 1920x1080 res IPS display (great screen)
- nVidia GeForce GT 640m LE 2GB and Intel HD 4000 dual (Optimus) graphics
- Built-in Webcam
- Backlit keyboard
- Intel Wireless 6235 (802.11n & Bluetooth)
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit RJ45 port
- 8X DVDRW slot-load drive
- Microsoft Windows 8 Professional License included (with original Vaio recovery disks)
- BONUS: Additional Slice battery included that doubles the battery life ($149 value)
- BONUS: Original Sony restore disks purchased separately and included ($50 value)
- Comes with Vaio S15 laptop, 90w AC charger, additional slice battery, Vaio Windows 8 restore disks, and original box
- Under Sony warranty til March 2014

Pics here:

ASKING: $850 shipped
___________________________________________________________________________________

2) Dell Latitude E6530 Ivy Bridge Business-class Laptop

I got this recently from Dell (refurbished). This thing is business-class so its built like a tank. Its in great condition (looks almost new) and the specs are:

- Intel Core i5-3320m Dual-core Ivy Bridge CPU (2.6GHz, turbo-boosts up to 3.3GHz)
- 4GB DDR3 memory
- 320GB (7200RPM) WD Black hard drive
- 15.6" 1920x1080 res matte LED-backlit screen
- nVidia Quadro 5200m 1GB & Intel HD 4000 dual (Optimus) graphics
- 8x DVDRW drive
- Intel Wireless 6300 Ultimate (802.11n)
- Dell Bluetooth 380 chip
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Built-in Webcam
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 license included (with installation disk)
- Comes with Latitude E6530 laptop, 90W charger, Windows 7 Pro installation disk, and original box
- Under Dell warranty until April 2016

This laptop is a solid workhorse that can actually play some games. I tested Team Fortress 2 (med-high settings), Battlefield 3 (low settings), and Starcraft 2 (med-high settings) on it. All play enjoyably at 1920x1080 native resolution.

ASKING: ***SOLD***
___________________________________________________________________________________

3) Apple Macbook Pro 15" Ivy Bridge Laptop

I got to see if I could use Apple Mac OSX as my main OS, but I just feel more comfortable with Windows. This is the latest non-Retina Macbook Pro 15". Its in great condition and the specs are:

- Intel Core i7-3615qm Quad-core Ivy Bridge CPU (2.3GHz, turbo-boosts up to 3.3GHz)
- 4GB DDR3 memory
- 500GB (5400RPM) hard drive
- 15.4" 1440x900 res Glossy LED-backlit screen
- nVidia GeForce GT 650m 512MB & Intel HD 4000 dual graphics
- Superdrive (DVDRW)
- Airport Extreme (802.11n + Bluetooth) wireless
- Built-in Facetime HD Webcam
- Apple Mac OSX Mountain Lion license included
- Comes with Macbook Pro 15" laptop and 85W Magsafe charger only
- Under Apple warranty until December 2013 (can be extended)

ASKING: ***SOLD***

4) LG Marquee Android Smartphone for Sprint

I used this briefly as a "transitional" phone for about a month. Its a great mid-range phone that has all the features people usually look for (sleek 4" screen, front facing camera, removable battery, microSD slot, etc.). As a bonus, this is probably the best phone you can use on the Sprint SERO Premium plans without paying the extra $10 "Premium Data" fee (therefore, you can use this on a $40/mo SERO Premium 500 plan). Its in mint condition as I put on a full-body (screen, back, and sides) film protector set on Day 1. Comes with:

- LG Marquee Android phone in black
- AC charger
- USB cable
- Original box and paperwork

ASKING: $85 shipped

5) Microsoft Zune HD 16GB

This is a nice little MP3/video player that has great sound quality. I used it for about 2 months until i got a new phone so no longer needed a standalone MP3 player. Its in mint condition and comes with:

- Microsoft Zune HD 16GB
- Screen protector pre-applied
- Silicone case
- Original USB charge/sync cable
- Original box and manauls

ASKING: $85 shipped

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items. PM me or email me at:

brianhung7 AT gmail DOT com

if you have any questions/reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

WTB: I am also looking for the following (items in bold mean I need them ASAP!):

- nothing at the moment

Please bump if you look! (bumps of course will be returned). Thanks!

Last edited:
If it's shipped with W8, then you can't vbios mod, it's a trade off, since you probably have the screen that doesn't have orange-gate issues

Thanks for the information. Yea I do not notice any "orangish" issues, I think I'd rather have a good screen than overclockability on the video card :)

Wanted to bump this for you and vouch that you're a good seller. Laptop arrived as described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back