FS: APC 5000VA UPS with Transformer, PDU, and Dell Powervault 114T

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizdum

[H]ard|Gawd
I recently purchased a fully loaded APC server rack locally, and I'm trying to offset the cost a bit by parting it out. Not really sure on prices, just went with what I saw on eBay. If i'm completely out of my mind just tell me.

APC SURT 5000VA UPS, with a SURT005 110AC step-down transformer: http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=surtd5000xlt

The batteries are all dead, but I have both trays and all the cables. I can include the old batteries if you want but they'll probably add ~80lbs to the shipping weight. The UPS itself doesn't weigh much, but the transformer is about ~130lbs. The UPS and transformer can be separated if you only want one or the other.

From what I have read online, since this unit uses the "Double Conversion Online" Topology, it can run on either 208v three phase power or 240v single phase (more likely to find this in a home).

$600 OBO Plus shipping.

I have the AP7841 APC Metered PDU that plugs into the UPS as well, along with the cables it uses, mounting hardware, and the cable strain relief/retainer: http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=AP7841

$100 OBO Plus shipping

I also have an old Dell Powervault 114T. No tape drives in it, and missing one bay cover (which would be used if you put something in it). If no one buys it i'll probably just turn it into a rackmount chassis for a micro-atx server or something.

$60 OBO plus shipping

The rack was set up with some sort of SCSI based SAN originally, so I have a plethora of SCSI cables, adapters, tape drives, and PCI cards as well.

EDIT: Paypal preferred. I can also accept Google checkout and Amazon, I think. I might consider trades for other UPSes, PDUs, Graphics cards, or SSDs.

Last edited:
First bump

I also have a bunch of APC rack parts (screws, rails, cable trays, spacers).

Probably final bump, dont want to wear out my welcome... I also have an external IBM TotalStorage LTO3 tape drive.

Putting this back on the market, need cash to fix my vehicle. Still looking for any offers.

It's a long shot on such an old post, but is the APC UPS still available? Also, where are you located?

It's a long shot on such an old post, but is the APC UPS still available? Also, where are you located?

Unfortunately I sold the UPS on eBay a couple months ago and donated the rest to a local school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back