FS: AMD Ryzen 3900X + Asus Crosshair VIII (WiFi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
SOLD

Well, I think I'm going to buy another 4Runner during Toyota's November sales, so I could use some cash toward a down payment.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x + Asus Crosshair VIII (WiFi) - $765 + actual shipping/fees. Or $745 without HSF (CPU shipped in socket) + actual shipping/fees.

Both CPU and motherboard come in retail boxes with all accessories. Motherboard is updated to latest 1.0.0.4 AGESA bios. CPU has unused HSF. Absolutely zero issues with this setup. Windows 10 Pro key tied to motherboard. I bought the board new from NE upon release. Bought the CPU NIB from another user here a few months ago. Motherboard box is larger than standard and won't fit in a Priority Mail flat rate box, hence shipping will be dependent upon your location.

Motherboard only - $300 + actual shipping/fees

CPU - $475 + actual shipping/fees with HSF; $450 shipped without HSF

Bonus - G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 - $100 extra with combo. Ran with the above CPU/MB at 3600Mhz Cas 16 using timings from DRAM Calculator (YMMV).

Trades: I need about $50 worth of Apple App Store GC's

Heatware - kirbyrj - 318-0-0
Paypal - [email protected]
Google Pay - [email protected]

Last edited:
Bump...couple PM's, but still for sale. Thanks for the bumps!

Bump...have some trade offers that I'm considering. Still would like to sell to help me buy a new car :D!

Added a motherboard only option.
2018-Toyota-4Runner-TRD-Pro-Review-12-1.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for pretty truck! (y) Nicely equipped with all the TRD goodies too. :D

Sexy deal and sexy truck man!
Waiting on a contract in next two weeks. If this is unsold I'll be sending you a PM ;)

Cheers

How does that 3900x overclock?

Never played around more than the regular PBO. I will say that the memory controller seems to be very solid though compared to my old 3600. I dropped that RAM in the OP from Cas 19 to Cas 16 at stock voltage and no SOC voltage bump and it runs without errors. Best I could do with the Ryzen 5 3600 was Cas 18.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back