[FS] AMD Opteron 4P IL part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

theGryphon

[H]ard|Gawd
I need to liquidate this rig to help finance some family expenses. Most parts are very new.

The 4P rig is sold. I added more stuff. What's for sale and prices:

Crucial RAM and Noctua heatsinks are sold.
All CPUs are sold.
OCZ SSD is sold.
Motherboard, PSU, heatsinks and video card are sold.
Custom Norco W-609 9U enclosure is sold.
Monitor and keyboard are sold.

Basically, everything is sold. Thank you all! :)

Heat: theGryphon
ebay: thegryps

0.png

Last edited:
Prices reduced and shipping is now included.
Get it guys, you're looking at 500K+ PPD even with 8101 WUs!

So tempting but the economy sucks. Not sure what is going to happen if sequestration kicks in. Might not have a job in the next couple of months. :(

Added a separate set of 4 x AMD Opteron 16 core, 2.3GHz nominal clock (Real clock depends on a few things, PM for details ;) )

Crucial RAM and Noctua heatsinks are sold. New bundle price listed.

Come on guys, get them, these are very good prices. Just because I need the money...

3 of the Enzotech MOS-C1's sold.
Added a note for the fourth CPU. Let me know if you'd like to buy all 4.

I have a brand new SM H8QGL (without the +) arriving soon. I'll sell it without opening it. I'll give a good price and throw in some goodies if you buy everything. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Shit I wish I had seen your vertex 2 before i had to pull mine out of my DD and do a fresh install of windows 7 lol...

Motherboard, PSU, heatsinks and video card are pending payment.

Make an offer for keyboard plus monitor!

Motherboard, PSU, heatsinks and video card are sold.

I have a Norco W-609 9U cabinet that I modded to become a case that accommodates TWO AMD 4P's (with power supplies)!
It has six 140mm Bitfenix Pro fans installed on front, and four 230mm Bitfenix Pro fans installed at the back. Perfect push-pull blowing winds on two 4Ps!
Comes with two steel shelves on which you install the 4P's.
The case is on heavy-duty casters.

I spent way north of $400 on this case, and I'm looking to get $200 net. Let me know if you're interested!

I have a Norco W-609 9U cabinet that I modded to become a case that accommodates TWO AMD 4P's (with power supplies)!
It has six 140mm Bitfenix Pro fans installed on front, and four 230mm Bitfenix Pro fans installed at the back. Perfect push-pull blowing winds on two 4Ps!
Comes with two steel shelves on which you install the 4P's.
The case is on heavy-duty casters.

Pics? :D

Hey AB, what's up? ;) That sounds gooood!

The case is in my office and I couldn't find time to take pictures. I promise I'll take some tomorrow.

One caveat with the case I failed to mention is the height clearance. I guarantee that it accommodates two 4P's with all Noctua 92mm's. If you use short enough standoffs, it should accommodate 212+'s as well, but I'll make precise measurements and put here.

Not much... Your darn buddies [H]ere hooked me on 4P... We miss you =]... And always glad to help other fellow cancer fighters when I can :D:D If the $200 price includes shipping.. Hit me with your PayPal... I will pay tonight...

Not much... Your darn buddies [H]ere hooked me on 4P... We miss you =]... And always glad to help other fellow cancer fighters when I can :D:D If the $200 price includes shipping.. Hit me with your PayPal... I will pay tonight...

Hey man,
I'm looking to get $200 in net, so the price will be $200 plus shipping. I don't exactly know how much shipping would cost. PM me your zip, I'll get an estimate ;)

Hey man,
I'm looking to get $200 in net, so the price will be $200 plus shipping. I don't exactly know how much shipping would cost. PM me your zip, I'll get an estimate ;)

PM Replied thank you! Sorry I missed the net part *Blushes*

Update:
The top tray has 195mm clearance, the bottom tray has 205mm.
This is the space you have for the standoffs, motherboard and heatsinks.
I guarantee that it accommodates two 4P's with all Noctua 92mm's.
The bottom tray accommodates 212+'s (I used them). The top tray should accommodate them too, but I'm not 100% sure.

PMs replied.

Enclosure is sold!

Combo price listed on the keyboard and monitor. Get them!.. Please? :p

Monitor and keyboard are sold.

Basically, everything is sold. Thank you all! :)

I have a few more things (non-DC stuff) listed at the general FS/FT section but I rather not link and piss off the mods, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back