368.2 KB · Views: 801
  • eDkDjZc.jpg
    eDkDjZc.jpg
    660.4 KB · Views: 29
  • I9Zp5fF.jpg
    I9Zp5fF.jpg
    651.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
For sale are some AMD GPU's from a couple of my personal mining rigs. These were all purchsed in the last 12-18 months (most are still under warranty) and are in great condition. They were always kept below 75C, and were dusted with compressed air on a weekly basis.

They have all been individually cleaned/dusted, bios flashed back to stock, stress tested/benchmarked, and fans spun up to 100% to check for any premature wear. They are ready to go, with plenty of life left in them for some gaming. They do also come with their origianal packaging/box (unless noted).

Im only selling these as I am moving in the very near future, and need to downsize my mining "farm" before then.

Prices include shipping anywhere in the continental US

Paypal or crypto for payment, cards will ship same or next day after payment is recieved, via Priority Mail.

Ebay feedback

Heatware

View attachment 174647

(Price) - (Qty) - (Description)

$75 - (7) - RX 470 4GB - XFX RS (card only, no original box)
$77 - (1) - RX 470 4GB - MSI Armor OC
$79 - (3) - RX 470 4GB - Sapphire Nitro

$95 - (1) - RX 480 8GB - Gigabyte G1 Gaming

$95 - (2) - RX 570 8GB - MSI Armor MK2

$95 - (2) - RX 580 4GB - MSI Armor OC

$99 - (1) - RX 580 8GB - MSI V1 (fan has been replaced and is only ~2 months old)
$105 - (1) - RX 580 8GB - XFX GTR-S (has brand new white LED fans installed. They are "hard swap" fans that easily pop in/out to replace)

any dead/bad armor cards for cheap?

Which would be least offensive noise/power wise to basically use as a workstation card?

Which would be least offensive noise/power wise to basically use as a workstation card?

PM was sent, but for anyone else curtious, I would suggest the MSI MK2 as it has one of the best coolers out there. It stays extremely cool/quiet under load (I've run dozens of different Polaris cards, the MK2 and Sapphire Nitro+ have the best heatsinks).

ttt

Last edited:
Bump, and also a question. Are those RX 470s nitro or nitro+? I'm seeing both names used and I think there's different models.

Bump, and also a question. Are those RX 470s nitro or nitro+? I'm seeing both names used and I think there's different models.

They are the "Nitro" style without the +. I believe the only difference is a little bump in core clock speeds (1236mhz vs 1260mhz) which you can easily match with a little OC. Id almost guarantee they would hit those speeds without needing any extra voltage.

ygpm from a poor white trash member :(

lol PM replied

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back