FS : AMD 4400+ toledo OEM no warrenty

Bigjohns97

[H]ard|Gawd
I bought this 4400+ from newegg right after they first came out. Payed a little over 530 for it.

The warrenty was only 30 days and i have not tampered with the cpu at all (IHS, lapping, etc.)

Asking 400$ OBO.

Did you buy refurbished or? What week is it from? It´s stable and everything?

Book me on it for 400$ unless I find it to be a bad batch ;)

Wow, nice price!

I just bought an opty 170 last night, but this is definitely a better deal... too late for me...

good question, though, oqvist... still a good deal! :)

Yes I am all over it. Was just about to get a 3800+ from Newegg because couldn´t justify paying 500$ for a Toledo and waiting on Ebay just stinks :p. but this looks sweet. If the guy would just answer. All I need to know it´s not week 37. preferrably before and I will jump on it :D

Bump

It's an OEM chip. Most places give you a 15 to 30 day warranty only. If you need the comfort of a three year warranty you buy retail.

~ Novensu

Strange you don´t reply if you want to sell it? anyway I got an opteron 170 for 340$ so not interested anymore :)

oqvist said:
Strange you don´t reply if you want to sell it? anyway I got an opteron 170 for 340$ so not interested anymore :)
WOW, $340?!?! Used, OEM, how?

So is this still available? I know someone looking for a dual that I may pass this on to if he begins to bump his thread and show that he's around. :D

new but OEM so no warranty. The retail it was wait time on... A bit busy now will give you the link later I promise. But Opterons is cheaper then X2 thus they are so popular :)

Back