FS: AMD 3-Game Reward Bundle(Division 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Resident Evil 2) *One left

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaCloud

Gawd
Really easy process to redeem if you can't do it yourself. I will redeem it for you on your account and you can just change the password after.

Usually takes a couple of days for the keys to filter into the account.. It is not instantaneous, AMD does it this way for some reason.. oh and you can't split the redemption reward.. its pretty much all or nothing..

I figure $75 for the three games would be a fair price to ask for.. I am somewhat flexible on the price however... Let me know if you have any questions...

I will take PayPal(friends and family).. I have been here a while and done quite a bit of trades.. https://www.heatware.com/u/94987/

**SOLD**

Last edited:
Bump.

Not terribly complicated to be honest if I need to redeem it for you. After I redeem the unlock code on your account, that's it. AMD sends you the code eventually on the email account you made and you can change the password immediately after I redeem the code on the said account.

Yes, it sucks I can't split the game bundle.. its pretty much all or nothing..

Bump.. Sorry I was banned for 30 days for cursing in soapbox forum.. my apologies for the delay.. I have PM'ed everyone that has sent me a message.. feel free to let me know if you have any other questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back