SOLD: [almost] Complete 2-Titan Xp Watercooled Beefcake Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have the big beefcake, I think it's time for me to sell the old mini-beefcake.

The important specs:
  • NO RAM
  • i7-7820X at stock clocks (water cooled)
  • Asus x299 Deluxe
  • 1TB Samsung 960 PRO NVMe
  • Corsair HX1200i
  • Corsair 500D
  • Twin water cooled Titan Xp (the final 2017 model w/11GB - see official specs here)
  • 2x EVGA Powerlinks
  • EK-FG waterblocks on the GPUs
  • EK Supremacy AX block on the CPU
  • EK-ACR SPC-60 pump
  • 360mm aluminum EK-FG rad up front
  • 240mm aluminum EK-FG rad on top
  • 5x EK Vardar fans on the rads
  • 1x SP120 exhaust fan
It's a nice little beefcake of a machine. Games like a g-dang champion, renders like a boss, and mines crypto like BTC is a legitimate currency that we should all take seriously - all while remaining silent like a fart at a wedding. It really is a good machine and I'd keep it if I had the space and available electricity (my big beefcake eats the whole 20A circuit by itself). For gaming performance, at 4K max settings, you can expect the same as a 1080Ti + 10fps on single card games, or 2x 1080 Ti + 20fps on games that support SLI.

For a Time Spy result from this machine, see here (15,072).
For a Time Spy Extreme result from this machine, see here (7,681)

If you have a test or benchmark you'd like me to run, just name it in the reply and I'll run it for you.

The machine was built in April/May 2018 and then retired in November when I replaced it with a bigger build. Everything is like-new - even the glass panels have the original plastic wrap on them. If I were keeping it, I'd probably redo it with all hard tubes because, hey, what's another project at this point?

Aiming for $2200 + shipping. If you want the original boxes for everything, then add on another $40 to ship those. CONUS only.

If you're in the Greater Boston area, I'll deliver in person AND flush/fill/purge the loop with your choice of EK Cryofuel or Alphacool Eiswasser, plus include all of the original boxes for free.

Happy to answer any questions here or via PM, of course, as well as supply any additional pics folks want.

image0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back