FS: afford my TRIPLETS sale! Water, SSD, etc

DogChainX

[H]ard|Gawd
Yes...triplets my friends. NICU costs are insane (thank heavens for insurance)

I decided to go through my "unused" stuff...and found some awesome stuff I forgot about!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING WITHIN USA. Bundles get further discounts!!! :D

CORSAIR AX1200 Power supply w/box/accesories/etc.

I had this as a backup...but only used it for about three months. After that it was pulled and put in the closet for safe keeping.....photos coming in soon!
$165 shipped

Crucial M4 128GB drives
These were used in a RAID-0 array of 4 drives, so the writes on these are very low.
SOLD

YftEaHzl.jpg

Corsair H100 cooler
I only used this for a week, then boxed it back up. My waterpump failed a long time ago, and needed this for only a week. I thought I sold it, but its still in the closet. I can't guarantee EVERYTHING is there, but it looks mostly complete

$85 shipped
OIvcjBpl.jpg

X3L5u6gl.jpg

Dual PUMP setup. This includes the two pumps, two 1/2 barbs.
$150 shipped. I hooked this up and tried it out. Seemed to purr along just nicely, no problems. Just beware with this top you NEED TO HAVE MOST if not ALL of the air removed before turning on.

V4fp8GWl.jpg

Multires Not sure of the "50/100/150" designation or model of this. Comes with what you see. Mounting hardware...i'll look for it but no guarantees. $30 shipped
MX99MN3l.jpg

Last edited:
Well, nothing for me to buy here, but I wanted to congratulate you on the kids!
Enjoy the sleepless nights, constant state of being tired and joy of 3 kids who love you no matter what.

My daughter was 6 weeks premature and had to spend almost a month in the NICU here... I can't imagine that x 3 ..YIKES!

I hope everything is OK with your little bundles of expensive joy! :p GLWS!

Congrats on the triplets!

If not sold by Friday I might have the ax1200.

Free bump.

Back