FS: Actiontec - Bonded MoCA 2.0 Wired Network Adapter (2-Pack)

Hi
I bought these a couple months back as an interim solution until I had my house wired for Cat 6. They allow you to run ethernet across cable tv lines. Work great and I was impressed by their performance. Everything is included.

More details on the product: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/action...etwork-adapter-2-pack/6286329.p?skuId=6286329

Timestamp pic:

ASKING $80 (basically 50% off the new price) incl shipping to CONUS.

Thanks
Matt

If I didn't already have this exact same set, I would be all over this at this price. :eek:

As you can see in the pictures, it even includes a moca splitter, coax cables, and even ethernet cables. Just these little things alone can add up to $20 if you're installing a moca setup. And the performance is excellent as I iperfed 930Mbps across mine 5 minutes after I plugged them in as these are solid plug and play devices. A great upgrade from powerline or a wifi link.

Free bump for the OP. (y)

If I didn't already have this exact same set, I would be all over this at this price. :eek:

As you can see in the pictures, it even includes a moca splitter, coax cables, and even ethernet cables. Just these little things alone can add up to $20 if you're installing a moca setup. And the performance is excellent as I iperfed 930Mbps across mine 5 minutes after I plugged them in as these are solid plug and play devices. A great upgrade from powerline or a wifi link.

Free bump for the OP. (y)

Thank you!

Back