FS: Mech keyboards, usb mic, misc *Updated 11/19/2018*

Verified PayPal only. All items sold as is and will be guaranteed working and not DOA unless stated otherwise. All reasonable offers welcome. Trades offers are also welcome.

Heatware:

WTB:

Nothing at the moment

Freebies just pay shipping

None at the moment

For sale or Trade:

Razer Black Widow tournament edition keyboard - works great just changed to a Corsair K65. $35 shipped

Seagate Business storage 2 bay NAS - Worked fine last time I used it. Just no need for it anymore. $40 + split shipping

Bloody B740A mechanical keyboard - Works great just moved to a new keyboard - $45 shipped

Audio Technica ATR2500 USB Condeser Mic w/ pop filter, shock mount, 10ft usb cable - Nothing wrong just upgraded to an XLR setup - $60 $50 $40 shipped

Sold

Asus h110 motherboard and G4400 asking $old to duronclocker
Combo - AMD AM2 $115 $100 $85 shipped Sold to Souwen
Killing Floor 2 Upgrade key - Gone to Johnathon
Corsair hx750 - have all cables for it, no issues just upgraded $50 sold locally
Raspberry Pi 3 and case - $40 shipped sold to cganesh75

Crucial 64gb ssd $20 shipped sold to Vaulter98c
1 Acer Predator 27" 1440p IPS 144hz monitors sold to luke51087 1 gone local
Linksys CM3008 modem gone to -Durvelle27
Rest of freebies gone to - SamirD
Chromecast 1st gen - $10 shipped - gone to Pillars
Razer black widow and Netgear N900 - gone to SamirD
Netgear 2 bayNAS - $40 sold to viper_0307
Tomb Raider steam key - $10 $5 sold to Spartacus09
NBA Playgrounds $10 $5 sold to jmilcher

MSI 980TI Gaming 6GB w/ stock cooler and 280mm air cooler - sold to KILLER_K

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: xx0xx
like this
If I didn't have 99% of this stuff in quantity, and tied flies more frequently, I'd be all over this.

Bump for looking

dudes that make quilts? That's a first lol, but hell, if you enjoy doing it why not I guess, but I must say that would make a killer blanket in my upcoming game room lol. Just for shits and giggles, what are we looking at price wise for something say, like twin mattress size? I imagine that would be a decent size for a 5'6" person or shorter on a normal 3 cushion couch?

I'm guessing that's a good size?

EDIT: something like the white mage pattern you have, maybe another as the blue bomber? both 8 bit so I imagine that's easier?

The quilt idea. Freaking dig it. Would it be any design? Like minecraft or terraria type of thing? How much for a quilt for a twin?

Back