FS: Acer Predator Gaming Laptop (6700HQ, 16GB DDR4, GTX 1070, 17" GSYNC, 256 GB SSD, 1TB HDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedblue12345

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi all,

I'm selling a like new Acer Predator G9-793. Selling to buy a more professional work laptop.

Specs:

i7 6700HQ
16GB DDR4
GTX 1070 8GB
256GB SSD
1TB HDD
17" 1080P IPS Screen, GSYNC, 75Hz
DVD-RW / FrostCore Module

As seen: https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Predator-Gaming-GeForce-G9-793-78CM/dp/B01LD4MKQI

Laptop is in great condition with no scratches or dents. It is only 2-3 months old. Screen is pristine with no scratches or dead pixels. Only slight issue is a small amount of light bleed in top left corner of the screen (unnoticeable unless on a black screen).

Will include original receipt (I am original purchaser, laptop was purchased new from Microcenter) and boxes along with power adapter and accessories. Computer will be wiped prior to shipment.

Includes manufacturer warranty for another 16 months minimum.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/Rqywy

$1150 Shipped. Will be shipped USPS / UPS tracked and insured on the same / next day payment is confirmed. Verified Paypal or other reasonable payment methods accepted. Must have good standing and be willing to work with me throughout the selling process.

PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Damn nice laptop - had I not picked up a slightly newer G752 like-new open box deal just a few days ago...

Free bump and GLWS!

Bump. If someone buys this by tomorrow morning I will cut $50 off the price (so $1100 shipped) as I am moving.

I'm utterly stupified as to how this hasn't sold yet. SUCH A GOOD F*ING Deal! for 1 of the best gtx 1070 gaming laptops...

PEOPLE; Acer Predator bundles this with a free coolermaster frostcore... when you're not using the DVD drive, you can slot in a coolermaster fan/heatsink that uses the slot for additional cooling and even lower temps.

Bump for you sir!

You should cross post this and post to a few other places...

maybe the anandtech forums or overclockers... at the very least throw it up on www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap (but you need 1 extra pic thats timestamped to post there though; your item being sold with a piece of paper on it with your username and the date handwritten)

I'm surprised that this good lappy hasn't been sold yet, it's a fantastically priced deal -- smacks the crap out of my MSI GTX 970m lappy, that's for sure.

Thanks, I think you bought the last laptop I was selling :)

You know if this is MXM or the 1070 is integrated in like Alienware? If its MXM i'll take it actually for asking price. I can't find a definitive answer whether or not its mxm online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back