FS: Acer Predator 27" 144Hz G-SYNC 1440p Monitor

Elfear

Limp Gawd
I have Heat and Ebay references under "Elfear".

SOLD

I'm selling an Acer Predator 27" Monitor (XB270HU) in mint condition. It has the following features:

G-SYNC for tear-free gaming
2560x1440 resolution
144Hz refresh rate
IPS screen
5 USB 3.0 ports

The monitor still has the factory plastic protection on it. $300 + shipping

With the decrease in mining profitability, I've decided to sell my hardware. None of these cards have been abused. All were undervolted via Afterburner and the fans ran at about 1000-1200rpm due to being in my cool basement. All cards were blown out with compressed air on a regular basis to avoid dust build-up. All come in the original box with accessories.

8 x Nvidia 1060 6GB ($125 each)

2 x Nvidia 1070 ($200 each)

Attachments

• g1YOgnx.jpg
    g1YOgnx.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 795
  • fgYtDwr.jpg
    fgYtDwr.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 709
  • WkD1ltn.jpg
    WkD1ltn.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 641
  • AcB7EXh.jpg
    AcB7EXh.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 619
  • zYqV5sT.jpg
    zYqV5sT.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 625
  • poxqIzY.jpg
    poxqIzY.jpg
    612.2 KB · Views: 615
  • gCnLTVd.jpg
    gCnLTVd.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 631
  • TtNdfW4.jpg
    TtNdfW4.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 604
  • x36eBAY.jpg
    x36eBAY.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 619
  • MZdr8Eg.jpg
    MZdr8Eg.jpg
    574.3 KB · Views: 626
  • 911AfgC.jpg
    911AfgC.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 287
  • MgIbx9r.jpg
    MgIbx9r.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 251
  • RB5zZ1S.jpg
    RB5zZ1S.jpg
    704 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
All, thanks for the interest in the cards. All have been sold at this point. Sorry if I didn't respond back directly to your pm but my inbox was a little full this morning.

Acer Predator monitor will be added to OP shortly.

I wish there was a way we could vote this for "Thread of the Month".

But I'm a little biased, was able to score one of those 1070's.

Safe to say that these 10 cards probably sold in under 10 hours. :) And people won't buy mining cards they said, lol. Great prices and I'm glad it was a win-win for all. (y)

I look forward to more threads like this as the cryptocurrency bubble deflates. Then I can afford the cards from the previous 2 generations! :ROFLMAO:

Safe to say that these 10 cards probably sold in under 10 hours. :) And people won't buy mining cards they said, lol. Great prices and I'm glad it was a win-win for all. (y)

I look forward to more threads like this as the cryptocurrency bubble deflates. Then I can afford the cards from the previous 2 generations! :ROFLMAO:

It might also have something to do with new cards incomming from NVIDIA.
Expect to see more cards flood the market ;)

...oh, the new cards that were supposed to be out last month, and the last month, and the last month, and the last month... and...

Even with the new card releases, the prices on these cards are well within 9th gen cards. It's crazy. Mining or not, it was a bargain.

...oh, the new cards that were supposed to be out last month, and the last month, and the last month, and the last month... and...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Even with the new card releases, the prices on these cards are well within 9th gen cards. It's crazy. Mining or not, it was a bargain.
And maybe that's why the new cards aren't out yet--because no one could have predicted the flood of 10xx coming to market from mining, the starving gaming community, and the bargains coming to market that will make the new cards seem too expensive for what they are.

It's going to be an interesting next few months. (y)

Back