FS: HTC Vive, R9 390 Nitro, 2700K, DDR3 Galore

First for sale thread, need to be an adult and pay down some debt. Next week these will be listed on the ebays.

All prices include shipping.

Intel i7 2700K LGA 1155, z68 etreme3 gen3 - 175 shipped

This processor needs no introduction. It has been under water the whole time I have had it. Bundling with motherboard as I have no need for an 1155 rig anymore. I have removed the locking tab on the pci-e port for the gpu. Can bundle with 16 gigs of ddr3 2133 If interested and will knock off another 20 bucks.

16 gigabytes (4x4GB) of DDR3 2133mhz memory - 115 Shipped

Paired up with the z68 mobo and ran without issue at stated clock speeds. Now that I have a Ryzen machine I no longer need this.

HTC Vive kit (not pro) with motion controllers, lighthouses, hmd - 350 shipped

This has been barely used, I traded a nintendo switch kit locally when they first came out and were hard to acquire. I have only used it for a few hours as I also had a Rift at the time hooked up.

Sapphire r9 390 nitro - 160 Shipped with original box.

https://imgur.com/a/Tw8EsgU

This card has been used for light gaming, in a secondary machine. I have recently put together an ITX build, and although this card fits (barely in a node 202), I would rather invest in a smaller gpu, open to trades as well!

EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ with XSPC full cover block - 275 shipped - SOLD

Slightly modified bios for a mild OC: 3900 memory / up to 1350 boost
This card has served me well, but it is time to upgrade and part out my main 2700K machine

https://i.imgur.com/lhiR9Pe.png

Vishera FX 8320 cpu / mobo / ram combo (more details to come) - w/8GB ram 105 shipped - SOLD
This would be a great secondary machine.

CPU: FX8320 Ran at a calm 4400Mhz under a Corsair H110
Mobo: MSI 970A-G43
Ram: 2x4GB (8GB total) DDR3-1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance (Black) CL-9 (I have so much of this shit sitting around)

I also have the original boxes for the cpu and mobo, and RAM (cpu box has stock cooler as well, if interested)

New 3DS XL with a few games and case / charger - 110 shipped - SOLD

Rarely played, I just don't have time to game on it, I just bought a switch and my daughter has laid claim to it. PC for me I guess.

Pics / Info of all incoming.

First up is a Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini ITX that has just been returned from RMA, and has been tested. Now it is sitting in a box, as I decided to keep my 980ti. This card is lonely, and needs a proper home! I'm looking at you, mini-itx builders!

Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini ITX - SOLD

Second is my trusty MSI Gaming X GTX 1060 3GB, this card has always run very cool, and was primarily used to get be by until I got the 980ti all watercooley and things. 980ti is still a beast.

MSI Gaming X GTX 1060 3GB - SOLD

Heatware is boushidosan

Edit: deep price drops, need to sell this to make room.

Last edited:
fan turns completely off at lower than 56C, the fan output at max tests at 41.8 dba, which puts it at more quiet than a founder's edition.

In my use the fan never really kicked up and became noticeable over my case fans.

This card runs pretty cool, it was usually hovering b/t 62 to 68C in my 600T, a smaller itx enclosure with no airflow will obviously make a difference.

Back