Fs: 9800xt

oakfan52

[H]ard|Gawd
****SOLD****
I have a retail ATI 9800XT that was used for only a few days that i need to sell. It includes the card, power connector, and DVI connector only. I am looking for FS only please. I am looking for $350 shipped OBO.

I also have a Rockford Fosgate mono amp. Used about 8 months. In perfect condition. $100+S&H.

Fosgate 301m:
Amplifier Type: Mono
RMS Power: 150W x 1 @ 4 ohms
Bridged RMS Power: 300W x 1 @ 2 ohms
THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.05%
Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
Preamp Outputs: No
Built-In Crossovers: LP
Bass Boost: 0, 6, or 12dB
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB
Fuse Rating: 30 amps

You can e-mail me at oakfan15_AT_speakeasy.net. My only refernece would be by ebay account "oakfan52"

I will vouch for this guy, i know him in person. He is a good trader, bought a samsung Hdd off him a while back. If he has turned into a scammer troll since then i will kill him for you myself.

ahem, dont forget my 10% oakfan ;)

Re: refs?
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MrJekyll
he must have not heard you cisco
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by oakfan52
you must not be able to read!
don't get an attitude, you edited your post and put it in after the fact..
You can always read the Rules yourself and be curteous to other forum members might help you sell in the future.

Originally posted by ciscokid454
Re: refs?
quote:
Originally posted by MrJekyll
he must have not heard you cisco

don't get an attitude, you edited your post and put it in after the fact..
You can always read the Rules yourself and be curteous to other forum members might help you sell in the future.

why don't you check the time stamps. I edited when i put the bump in. i also edited after that too to drop the price to 350 shipped. keep the change.

And to answer the posts reguarding the thread :rolleyes: . Yes its the 256 restail ati card.

Bump for a friend.

Good amp too, sounded kick-ass in his car when he had his subs in there.

And Bonz.... Wassup? Remember me? :)

Back