FS: 7700K, Gigabyte Z270 M/B, EK Monoblock

My main gaming rig platform is getting ready for an upgrade, and that means someone else's is too!

• I7-7700K, relidded with CoolLabs Liquid Ultra and a RockitCool custom IHS to aid in monoblock fitment.

• Gigabyte Z270 Gaming 7 motherboard. I got it secondhand and in marginal condition, but it cleaned up nicely, boots and has no issues. Been using it daily for a few months now.

• EK-FB GA Z270/Z370 GAMING RGB Monoblock - Nickel. Good monoblock, keeps my overclocked CPU under 60c and my VRMs around 45c. I've had it apart to clean it and have no complaints on coating, fit or finish! The RGB LED strip has been modified to plug into Phanteks' RGB ecosystem. I might be convinced to put it back to a standard 5050 plug if you don't beat me up too bad on price. ;)
Due to the monoblock and custom floating IHS, I am -not- interested in separating these three parts. I will include the original IHS if a buyer wants it. These parts add up to about $700 retail (assuming about $180 for the mobo - seemed to settle in around there before being discontinued).

I'm looking for $450, but shoot me an offer.

Last edited:
Back