FS: final price drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thug Esquire

[H]ard|Gawd
My HeatWare Feedback is 100% positive with 50+ happy customers. Thank you for your business!

Payment:
I accept payments via: Google Wallet, Square Cash, Chase QuickPay, Venmo, or Cash. Please let me know the method you prefer to use.

Shipping:
Shipping prices are estimates.

$22 - Corsair 600T white mid-ATX case with window (model CC600TWM-WHT)
This case has some signs of wear and tear but is a great option for anyone who needs space for a bunch of drives (including 5.25"), watercooling ingress/egress ports on the back, or just anyone looking for a cheap but solidly built case. It's got some visible marks and scratches on case and acrylic window. I've outfitted it with white LEDs throughout interior for better illumination. These LEDs look blue in the photo but they are actually a cool white in person. I have also installed some filter materials in the top and rear to reduce dust ingress. Unfortunately the fan controller has not been tested, and the rear watercooling tube ports do not have rubber grommets.
This case has locking side panels and built-in dust filters!
Includes most of the original parts and accessories:
  • Quick Start guide
  • Top 200mm fan (white LED)
  • Acrylic window side panel, and alternate screen/4x120mm fan mount side panel insert
  • All drive bay cages and trays (installed)
  • Case lock keys
  • PCIe slot covers (7x) (installed)
  • Adjustable PSU bracket (installed)
  • Motherboard standoffs (installed)
  • 20x original hard drive/motherboard screws
  • 18x original 2.5" SSD/HDD flat screws
Price does not include shipping. Local pickup recommended in 90066 or 91320.
Corsair link: [Corsair Link]
Shipping this would be anywhere between $58-75 unless you have a FedEx or UPS account number with better rates.
Photos

$8 - BYTECC USB 2.0/eSATA 2.5-inch/3.5-inch HDD enclosure
A really cheap way to get access to your SATA drives! Comes with everything shown, including eSATA cable. Also includes USB cable (not shown). Add $7 for shipping.
Photos

$13 - 6x 3-pin 120mm clear fans (no LED)
These are 3-pin 120mm fans in good condition. They are fairly quiet and good for many applications. Price is for all 6 fans. Add $9 for shipping.
Photos

$65 - Corsair Triple Channel 12GB kit (3x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Product reference link
[Newegg Link]
Triple channel Memory kit, used, in original packaging. I'll memtest86 it one last time before it ships and send a screenshot. Add $10 for shipping.
Photos

$100 - CODE mechanic keyboard used 1wk
This keyboard is just about N.I.B.
Product Link:
[Amazon Link]
Kind of an embarrassing story. I thought I wanted a mechanical keyboard. Everyone else seems to love them, but apparently they don't love my fingers. I used this for about 1 week before giving up and going back to an old man ergonomic. Add $15 for shipping.
Photos

$65 - 16GB OEM ram kits (4x 4GB) 1866Mhz DDR3 ECC unbuffered (2 remain)
This is the ram that comes with a Mac Pro 2013 garbage can.
I have used it with zero problems with a variety of PC motherboards.
I currently use 6x 4GB @ 24GB with an ASUS P6X58D Premium mobo, no issues... other than the motherboard can't drive 6 dimms at that high Mhz.
I also use 4x 4GB @ 16GB with a Supermicro ITX Server mobo for ESXi and VMs.
It's flexible ram.
I actually have 20 dimms in total, and can make 5x 16GB kits.
there is some slight variation, some of it is Hynix, some Micron, some Elpida, etc, but I'll match each set of 4 and memtest86 them to make sure your set is happy before shipping. Add $7 for shipping.
Photos

$7 - Intel Gigabit CT wired Ethernet PCIe 1x NIC
Great for adding an additional 1 Gbps link to your rig, such as when building a server, or if you wanted to run a dedicated link to a specific device. I used it for teaming with the onboard 1 Gbps NIC to get a 2 Gbps link. Add $7 shipping.
Photos

$27 - Phobya radiator stand (triple 3x120mm, 4x180mm
I used this stand so I could keep the rads and the pumps outside of my case, and position the rads where the air was cooler. This also helped me keep my PC silent by relocating the noise to another part of the room. You can mount rads and fans on the front, and pumps/reservoirs on the sides as shown in the pics. And it's compatible with copper or aluminum loops. Has minor signs of wear and tear, but is in really good condition.
This price does not include any fans, fittings or fillports, but I have fans and a single 3x120mm rad I can include (see prices separately). Shipping $25.
Photos

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back