FS: 6800gs

I'll offer $105 USD if you'll ship to Canada (S7K 3B9). Paypal funds.

Lukano said:
I'll offer $105 USD if you'll ship to Canada (S7K 3B9). Paypal funds.

Sorry It's got to be in America, last time I sent to Canada I got screwed. Sorry.

If you don't mind me asking, screwed how? I'd pay a bit extra for USPS shipping with insurance - and then any responsibility is off your shoulders once you leave the post office.

Lukano said:
If you don't mind me asking, screwed how? I'd pay a bit extra for USPS shipping with insurance - and then any responsibility is off your shoulders once you leave the post office.

I got stuck paying all of this extra money for some sort of gift tax or something like that. It was awhile back though, and I had to fill out all of these papers for it. But I guess If your willing to cover all the cost of insurance and shipping, and explain to me on how to send to there I guess it would be alright. Can UPS ship to Cananda? I have had 3 people PM me about it, but I guess the first person willing to pay I will sell too. Unfortunalty like I explained to everone else. Being a Friday, I cannot get the shipping total until Monday. So if your still interested let me know.

heh I have shipped to Iraq before and had to sing loads of papers and they even opened the box to check it's contents heh. Anyway bump for a nice card at a nice price :D

nodle said:
I got stuck paying all of this extra money for some sort of gift tax or something like that. It was awhile back though, and I had to fill out all of these papers for it. But I guess If your willing to cover all the cost of insurance and shipping, and explain to me on how to send to there I guess it would be alright. Can UPS ship to Cananda? I have had 3 people PM me about it, but I guess the first person willing to pay I will sell too. Unfortunalty like I explained to everone else. Being a Friday, I cannot get the shipping total until Monday. So if your still interested let me know.

UPS is a bad idea, they charge a unilateral fee on anything coming over the border.

Basically just go to your post office, declare the card value at $100 and insure it for that amount (likely $5-8 USD for shipping total for card with no box/manuals/cables with insurance).

So I'll up my offer to $110 inclusive, sound reasonable?

As per our PM conversation, I've paid you $110 for the card+shipping+insurance. You can let me know if the shipping or insurance with USPS (please, not UPS or Fedex no matter how tempting it is) comes to more than that.

Back