FS: 64GB Nexus 6 Unlocked, WD Pi Drive, Xiaomi Yi 1080p Action Camera

Kwincy

2[H]4U
Got a new phone, so out with the old. It is a blue, factory unlocked Nexus 6 64GB model Xt1103, purchased from Amazon. It is in fantastic condition, as I put on a screen protector and case immediately. It comes with the original box, quick start guide, "Turbo" USB charger with cable and a Nexus 4 wireless charger thrown in as a freebie. the current screen protector will be removed before shipment, but the clear Ringke Fusion case will be included. It is currently running Android 6.0.1 and I was using it on T-Mobile's network. It will also work on AT&T, Sprint and Verizon as it is an unlocked phone.

Nexus 6 unlocked - SOLD on Swappa

Also for sale is a brand new WD Pi 314GB Pi drive with cable kit. I ordered it a while back, was backordered, tried to cancel the order and they sent it anyway. It is brand new and comes with the cable kit to ensure you can power both a Raspberry Pi and the Pi drive at the same time. It's really a thin (7mm) low powered USB hard drive, so it can be used with any computer or even a Pine64 or Ardunio.

It is the same product found here:

Western Digital US Online Store - Product Information

and here:

Western Digital US Online Store - Product Information

Western Digital 314GB Pi drive with cable kit - $40 shipped via PayPal

Have a Xiaomi Yi action camera that I barely use in great condition up for sale. It has built in Wifi and can be controlled remotely with an Android phone or iPhone. It is the white version, with the following improvements made:

Removed unnecessary tape from interior top of microphone for better audio recording

It can record in the following resolutions:

1080 (60fps), 1080p (48fps), 1080p (30fps), 1080p (24fps). 960P (60fps), 960P (48fps) 720P (120fps), 720P(60fps), 720P(48fps) and 480P (240fps).

10744kx.jpg

Xiaomi Yi 1080p/60 action camera - SOLD to samcrac

H E A T W A R E

Last edited:
bump for a n6 user, love mine, I got mine bnib in January of this year, I'll keep it at least through android N, fantastic phone.

Back