FS 6 7970s & 2 GTX 680s 2GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3t4lh34d

Limp Gawd
I'm selling 6 7970s listed below in detail:

3 MSI 7970 Lightnings, 2 with EK Waterblocks attached $500 each, 1 With the stock Heatsink $4002 Sapphire OC 7970s, 1 With Waterblock $450, 1 Without $400 (stock heatsink)
1 ASUS DCII TOP 7970 with Stock Heatsink $400

2 ZOTAC GTX 680 2GB with Stock Heatsinks for sale or trade for $440 each or $840 for both.
I will also compromise on bulk buys of the 7970s, as well as purchases of 7970s and 680s.

I will ship first to members with good ratings. Moneypak, Paypal or Wire is accepted.

Pictures will be added within 24 to 48 hours, and quicker if interest is shown beforehand.

Thank you for visiting my thread. :)

Sooooooo tempted to pick up the pair of underwater lightnings, just need to somehow get my 670 4gbs off my hands... GRR! Bump for being really interested...:p

Those 7970 Lightnings are gold.

2 of them with waterblocks for 1000.00 will smash the Titan for the same price.

4 days since last login. Wonder how he gets all this stuff...either way, buy at your own risk and always remember to pay via means that will protect YOURSELF!

Just watching out for everyone and yes this thread needs to be locked and everyone needs to be warned.

That's why I asked about heat when I first read this posting......

I asked myself:

1) how does one person have this much hardware?
2) why would you ship expensive hardware first? Or for that matter ever ship without payment?
3) where's the heat?

If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.:D

Look I dont care what he says regarding shipping first. Way too many red flags on this guy. Save your self the hassle. What if he does ship you a card, that is defective, broken, or just the cooler, or a red brick with painted letters saying "radeon" on it?? Your screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back