Sold

All I have to say is "Damn that is a good price!." If I didn't just drop a couple of grand on 3090s these past few months, I'd be first in line.

TTT for you, kind sir, for sharing with your [H] bros.

About the crypto question, I do have a Coinbase account and I guess I can accept BTC with it if anyone is interested in paying that way.

Bump!

Well folks, here it is, the best laptop I’ve ever seen in my life! My brother calls me up and says he’s able to order a bunch of these thru his company account at a discount, and like morons, we did. Dumbest decision we ever made! I couldn’t resist. This wasn’t cheap. But either way, time to pass along some savings to fellow H members. These bad boys retail for 3000+tax

Specs are as follows:

MSI - GS66 Stealth 15.6" Gaming Laptop i7-10870H - 32GB 3200mhz Memory - RTX3080 Max-Q with 16GB VRAM - 2TB Solid State Drive NVME - 300hz 15.6” screen.​

Your price? 2300 shipped! That’s $700+taxes in savings for the best laptop you’ll ever touch! That’s almost as much as a scalped 3080, and with this you get a whole computer!!

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

heatware is under sirplayalot. With a laptop this pricey, I will only be selling to established members. Also i prefer local if anyone is close to the Chicago area (specifically 60462)

Any interest in some Xeon processors for trade? This is a dream laptop of mine.

I'm hoping someone drops a review when they get theirs all sorted out. The specs are crazy good, even if the screen turns out to be a TN panel.

I would guess since these are NIB they would be registered by whoever bought / opened them directly with the manufacturer.

Unless they were trying to return it retail (at this price, why?) there's nothing the seller needs to get involved in.

For all asking about the warranty, I honestly have no idea how it would work. Does MSI go by serial number? These were purchased with an employee accommodation and my brother did express his concern with sharing an invoice with anyone (he’s pretty certain he should not be selling these to anyone lol). I have expressed to the buyers already that for the sake of transparency, I am obviously going to guarantee a non DOA laptop (all still sealed) but by no means am I expressing any type of warranty beyond that.

that being said, these are all currently spoken for, I will update the thread or respond to PMs if anything changes. Thanks everyone!

put me in the queue for the option to buy if any of the 5 buyers retract.

scratch that request. after researching reviews and opinions online, this is not the laptop for me.

my heat: https://www.heatware.com/u/83784/to

Last edited:
So it just came in a few minutes ago. I've never had a MSI before but my buddy had the GS65 from a year or two ago. That model was plastic fantastic (not a compliment). Also the motherboard was flipped so it was ridiculous to get to the ram or anything else - had to remove everything up to and including the keyboard deck.

This 2021 version is a totally different beast. Metal all around and much stiffer. Build quality is good but not to the level of razer or apple unibody quite yet though.

I'm going through Windows updates right now but wanted to pop in and thank the OP for dropping a Hella good deal on the forum.

At first blush the only downside to this thin and light gaming laptop (besides the price) is the weird power plug being on the left hand side (which leads the power cord right in front of the left side heat vent) and the loudish fan noise at all load levels which given the specs is not surprising. Both I would classify as nuisance level quibbles and not really cons per se.

Will post back when I have some more time with it.

Back