FS: 5960X, Rampage V Exterme + blocks, and more

LstBrunnenG

Supreme [H]ardness
Intel Core i7 5960X LGA2011v3 Extreme Edition CPU - $300 shipped SOLD

Purchased late 2014 and used since then in my main desktop. Modest overclock to 4.2 GHz was applied, with voltage not exceeding 1.35V or so. I've been running it at 4.0 GHz lately as it's less fiddly there. Has been under water its whole life. Original box and unused case badge included.

Asus Rampage V Extreme LGA 2011v3 Motherboard - $150 shipped ($100 with purchase of CPU) SOLD

Purchased in late 2015 and used since then in my main desktop. This is the newer version that came with a USB 3.1 PCIe card, which will be included. Comes with most accessories, including that nifty bay display, but no retail box.

EK-FB KIT ASUS R5E - Chipset & MOSFET waterblocks for Rampage V Extreme - $50 shipped ($25 with purchase of motherboard)

Copper/plexi version. See here: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fb-kit-asus-r5e

EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 PSU - $200 shipped

Purchased in late 2015 and used since then in my main desktop. Comes with all cables. Rock solid, no issued to speak of, just don't need something quite so extravagant anymore. If you buy this, I'll need some lead time to purchase a smaller replacement.

2xEK-FC980 GTX Waterblocks - $10 each + actual shipping

Copper/plexi verison. See here: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc980-gtx

I got lazy and didn't sell these when I sold off my last generation of video cards. No reason they wouldn't still work. I just mostly want these gone, but I'm not going to lose money on shipping to do it.

TiVo Bolt - Upgraded to 2 TB - $100 shipped

Purchased in late 2015 and used on primary television since then. Internal hard drive has been replaced with a 2 TB model.

HTC Vive - HMD only - $100 shipped

Lenses have been removed and replaced to try out Gear VR lens mod. Selling because I got a Pro, not because something went horribly wrong. Comes with link box, link box to HMD cables, and 6 VRCover replacement foams (2 thick fabric, 2 thick pleather, 2 thin pleather).

EK-CoolStream RAD XTX (480) - $50 shipped

It's got some scratches, a few bent fins, but it will still cool like nothing else.

All items guaranteed not to be DOA, otherwise sold AS-IS. All items shipped by USPS Priority Mail. Buyers from one of the 50 United States only, please. Buyers must have a PayPal verified address and positive HeatWare feedback. My HeatWare feedback is under MikeRoz.

Last edited:
Some price drops. Lowest I'm going to go on the CPU and motherboard before eBay.

real nice cpu. exactly what i'm rocking at home right now. if only i actually NEEDED that much power at the office (have a 5820k there)...

Damn good 5960x price. I would have jumped all over that if my significant other wasn't holding me on a short leash haha :cry: (she's waiting on the ring)

Best of luck! (y)

Interested in CPU, mobo and mobo waterblocks.

I believe he sold everything and forgot to close the thread. I've been trying to reach him but no avail

Back