FS: 5700 XT w/ Accelero Xtreme III, Kraken x62 280mm AIO, Fostex T-X0 headphones

viivo

[H]ard|Gawd
Prices include shipping
Prefer Google Pay/Wallet

Heatware (139-0-0)

5700 XT with Accelero Xtreme III cooler

Reference board, Samsung memory. The Xtreme III has done wonders for temperatures. Junction/hotspot and memory now top out around 70c overclocked and under full load.

I've done only minimal overclocking, but what I saw looked really good. It can do 2100+ core and max power limit with ease and no doubt more for those with the time to tinker. I ran it daily at 1950 core/999mV/+50 (100%) power limit and never had a single issue.
$299

20191112_121110.jpg 20191112_121149.jpg 20191112_121410.jpg

The second picture makes it look warped but I assure you it is perfectly flat. I am OCD about bends in PCBs.

NZXT Kraken x62 280mm AIO water cooler
Excellent condition. Pump was run at minimum RPM its entire life. Includes two NZXT Aer-P fans.
$69

246148_20191017_131645.jpg 20191112_054540.jpg 246149_20191017_131731.jpg

Fostex T-X0 Planar Magnetic Headphones
Modded slightly by me. They sound excellent, and being eminently moddable makes them perfect for those who like to mod. Includes stock cable and Fostex/Massdrop branded headband (not pictured). Serial# 00610 which doesn't matter in the least.
$60

Mods: relocated and replaced 3.5mm input jack; made a headband that is actual leather and not whatever the stock one is, and various other little things. I will also include a few unfinished custom cable projects using Canare and Mogami wire and nice connectors.

20191112_055052.jpg

Whoa. That's some price on the GPU. Is it really an xt version?

Yes. I thought it a fair but not amazing price since new ones are 399 and some have additional discounts at checkout. Plus not everybody likes big ugly aftermarket coolers on their GPUs.

Last edited:
Curious about a few things on the XT; what method did you use to attach the VRM/RAM heatsinks? Is the backplate just for show, or were pads used over the VRM/RAM areas to transfer some extra heat? Paste used for the GPU?

If you are in the market for a 5700XT and it's well assembled with that cooler.... you won't find a better card. OEM rgb rice doesn't have jack on an Arctic card IMO.

If you are in the market for a 5700XT and it's well assembled with that cooler.... you won't find a better card. OEM rgb rice doesn't have jack on an Arctic card IMO.
Agreed, I just paid $275 for a reference 5700 and was happy. This is an XT version with the addition of the cooler. That's a lot of GPU power for $300.

Replied to PMs. In case anybody else is wondering, the brand is Powercolor but as it's reference is exactly the same as all other branded reference designs. Also, I do not know for sure what their policy is regarding warranty for GPUs that have had the stock cooler removed. Third, I can include the stock cooler, but I modified the baseplate in an early experiment to adapt an AIO before just going with the air cooler.

Replied to PMs. In case anybody else is wondering, the brand is Powercolor but as it's reference is exactly the same as all other branded reference designs. Also, I do not know for sure what their policy is regarding warranty for GPUs that have had the stock cooler removed. Third, I can include the stock cooler, but I modified the baseplate in an early experiment to adapt an AIO before just going with the air cooler.
I hate PowerColor, burnt up so many of their cheapo gpus back in the 7970 bit coin mining days,

PowerColor provides one (1) year warranty for brand new AMD reference board graphics cards purchased thru our authorized sellers. The warranty is valid for one (1) year starting from the original purchase date (verified through invoice) and ONLY VAILD to the ORIGINAL owner.

I hate PowerColor, burnt up so many of their cheapo gpus back in the 7970 bit coin mining days,

PowerColor provides one (1) year warranty for brand new AMD reference board graphics cards purchased thru our authorized sellers. The warranty is valid for one (1) year starting from the original purchase date (verified through invoice) and ONLY VAILD to the ORIGINAL owner.

I don't think you'd have to worry about a warranty after removing the stock HSF anyway.

Bump for a good deal.

Reference PCB so they're all the same.

Prices include shipping
Prefer Google Pay/Wallet

Heatware (139-0-0)

5700 XT with Accelero Xtreme III cooler

Reference board, Samsung memory. The Xtreme III has done wonders for temperatures. Junction/hotspot and memory now top out around 70c overclocked and under full load.

I've done only minimal overclocking, but what I saw looked really good. It can do 2100+ core and max power limit with ease and no doubt more for those with the time to tinker. I ran it daily at 1950 core/999mV/+50 (100%) power limit and never had a single issue.
$299

View attachment 199320 View attachment 199321 View attachment 199323

The second picture makes it look warped but I assure you it is perfectly flat. I am OCD about bends in PCBs.

NZXT Kraken x62 280mm AIO water cooler
Excellent condition. Pump was run at minimum RPM its entire life. Includes two NZXT Aer-P fans.
$69

View attachment 199267 View attachment 199269 View attachment 199268

Fostex T-X0 Planar Magnetic Headphones
Modded slightly by me. They sound excellent, and being eminently moddable makes them perfect for those who like to mod. Includes stock cable and Fostex/Massdrop branded headband (not pictured). Serial# 00610 which doesn't matter in the least.
$60

Mods: relocated and replaced 3.5mm input jack; made a headband that is actual leather and not whatever the stock one is, and various other little things. I will also include a few unfinished custom cable projects using Canare and Mogami wire and nice connectors.

View attachment 199253

Pm me about the 5700xt? I’m really interested

Yes. I thought it a fair but not amazing price since new ones are 399 and some have additional discounts at checkout. Plus not everybody likes big ugly aftermarket coolers on their GPUs.

Back