FS: 4x 8425, h8qme-2+, 4x hs, 250gb hdd, 8x2gb ram

Bodega

Gawd
$275 shipped for any [H] DCer in the lower 48

nkZ3Gpd.jpg

I've had this rig for about a month now, but the folding bug has bit me again and I am moving on to bigger and better things. This setup will still get about 150k ppd on average.

*psu not included*

*custom chassis in pic not included*

aside from the psu this rig is ready to fold, comes with a 250g ide hdd with ubuntu already set up (actually it's still bigted's original install). plug in a psu and change your user info, you're up and folding.

what's included:
4x AMD Socket F 8425HE's (Istanbul, six-core, 2.1ghz)
Supermicro H8QME-2+
4x random heatsinks, mounted with s939 brackets modded to work with socket F, plus fans for each
8 x 2 gb sticks PC2-5300 ECC reg (and two spare sticks)
samsung 7200.8 250g

I can throw in 4x copper 1u copper heatsinks for another $10 because they're so damn heavy

sigimage.php

Last edited:
Please pop a badge on your OP by end of day tomorrow.

Good luck with sale !

i approve of this sale, $300 is a great price :)

Damn, wanted that custom chassis. :D I give that a solid 9.5 on the ghetto scale. :cool:

if it was me, i'd advertise it as "everything included, use shipping container as chassis" :D

unfortunately, once i took the rig out my cat turned the chassis into his "fortress of terroar" swiping at unsuspecting passers-by through the fan holes :rolleyes:

I'll be putting this up in the reg FS/FT forum with a bunch of other gear pretty soon

Bump.

Now it just a bad time to buy, I am taking a week long vacation at the end of this week. Don't really need to be spending $300 just before I go on something I don't need. If it's still for sale when I get back though it's on like donkey kong.

I'll be putting this up in the reg FS/FT forum with a bunch of other gear pretty soon

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

would be sad to see this go to a 'regular' forum member

At the wall this rig was pulling about 350 watts with an HX 750. Also, the board has 2 x EPS (4x4pin) cpu connectors.

I asked the same question in a PM, that was a summary of his reply.

Bump! That would go perfect in a project I am doing. I wish I had the $$ right now.....

Back