FS: 4890,mini3 kb, P5KPL-VM mb, others

ickywu

[H]ard|Gawd
Prices include shipping and are OBO. Prefer paypal. Bumps appreciated and returned. My heat refs

XFX 4890 1 gig DDR5 video card SOLD

A top quality PCI-E ATI based video card. Note that it requires 2 x 12v pcie aux power connectors. Not quite new, as I lent it to a draftsman for 3 days while his card came in. So, it has about 24 hours of use. Retail with all accessories. Great performer. Sells for $199 + shipping on NewEgg. NewEgg Link This one is $165 shipped priority.

NewEgg Pics

Optmus Mini 3 Keyboard .......... Sold

A kind of strange but cool little device. A USB input device that has 3 buttons, each of which is a little less than 1 inch square. Each button is actually a PLED and can display a high-res graphic. Each button can be programmed individually with context sensitive choices for any application on your system, with global choices that are system wide and with custom system function, text or combination macros. Display current cpu load, temp, free mem, latest news, # of unread emails, title of song, artist, movie reviews, weather, how much Obama spent today, your next appointment...pretty much whatever you can think of. Listed as "sold out" on the Art.Lebedev site, seems still available in the $130ish range. This one is $65 shipped priority with install files and samples.

Mini 3 Pics

Asus P5KPL-VM Sold

Brand new in box. An mATX sized motherboard based on the G31 chipset. Can handle 45 nm chips, both dual and quads. Reasonable overclocking features. Check it out on the Asus website. P5KPL-VM link The motherboard's box has been opened, but nothing was unwrapped or used. Has all retail accessories. When I went looking to see what NewEgg's price was, looks like it was discontinued in June. Damn! NewEgg link So, this one is $38 shipped priority.

Noctua NH-U12P Cooler, mounting bracket and fans Solde [ /B]

A well known 775 and 1366 cooler with well defined results. Noctua Reviews You can buy this cooler kind of anyway you like: With a single 775 mount and a single 120mm "good" fan (you must "goop" on the fan ) $32 shipped With a set of wire mounts $34. Up to a 775 AND 1366 mount and 2 push/pull fans: scythe, noctua, silenex, delta, with wipes and TIM. $55 shipped.

A couple other quickies:

Hauppauge MediaMVP. Actually, I do not know WHAT the hell this thing is. I'm not even real sure WHERE it is. :D But if you want it, I will find it (after the Saints win) and sell it to you for $25 shipped.

Saitek Pro Gamer Command Unit - This is an external Macro pad with a little thumb operated joystick. I never used it in gaming, but I did use the extensive macro capability. $20 shipped, but probably parcel post.

Thank you for looking, if you bumperize me, let me know if you have a thread and I'll do the same.

Last edited:
What color is the mini3? Also what version?

Last edited:
It's black. I think it must be 1.x, but I have been unable to find any description of a differene between it and 2.0 (for example, the 2.0 is usb 1.1 also) I don't think 3.0 ever came out, but it was slated to be physically smaller. Nothing on the unit describes a version number. Lastly, there's only one version of the software for 32bit and 1 for 64.

Their forums might give you more info.

Back