FS: Dell/Alienware (MSI OEM) Geforce GTX 1080TI

BinarySynapse

[H]F Junkie
Payment through Paypal or crypto. If paying by crypto, it needs to be BTC, BCH, ETH, or LTC of the same dollar value as reported on Coinbase at the time of transfer.

Heat

1x Dell/Alienware (MSI OEM) GTX 1080TI $550 Shipped USPS Priority - FIRM
This was the secondary card of an Alienware SLI desktop that I bought last December. It has done some mining, but the heat it puts into my living room is too much so it's sat mostly unused since my primary card handles every bit of my gaming needs and then some. I believe it's a reference design, but i'm not 100% positive of that. I have about 5 months left on the warranty for the system it came out of. So if there's any issues with the card during that time, I will work with whoever buys it from me to get it fixed or replaced through Dell.

20180721_180129.jpg
20180721_180024.jpg

(SOLD) 3x Gigabyte N1060IXOC-3GD GTX 1060-3GB, $125 ea + shipping
I bought these about a year ago. Two have Samsung ram]; one has Hynix. They were kept at 65% power, 35% fan speed, and under 70ºC. They were dusted out weekly to biweekly. $125 ea + shipping

Last edited:
We're getting ready to buy a house and need to offload as much stuff as we can so we don't have to move it. So I'm putting up my GPUs that I bought for mining and the second GPU in my gaming rig.

3x Gigabyte N1060IXOC-3GD GTX 1060-3GB, $125 ea + shipping
I bought these about a year ago. Two have Samsung ram; one has Hynix. They were kept at 65% power, 35% fan speed, and under 70ºC. They were dusted out weekly to biweekly. $125 ea + shipping

1x OEM GTX 1080 TI $500 + shipping
This came in an Alienware desktop that I bought last December. It has done some mining, but the heat it puts into my living room is too much so it's mostly sat unused since my primary card handles every bit of my gaming needs and then some.

The 1080ti...does it have a red pcb?

Saw someone ask if I'd take crypto earlier, but they deleted the post. So for others who might want to know: yes BTC BCH ETH or LTC of the same USD value as the asking price on Coinbase at the time of transfer.

I'll also accept Paypal.

It was me and I was interested but moments later I spent some funds on something else. Great prices though.

Saw someone ask if I'd take crypto earlier, but they deleted the post. So for others who might want to know: yes BTC BCH ETH or LTC of the same USD value as the asking price on Coinbase at the time of transfer.

I'll also accept Paypal.

Pmed.

My first thought was AMD :-D

But it does say Nvidia on the PCB

Definitely a 1080TI. It has the same heatsink shroud as the MSI 1080TI AERO, but without the logo, black PCB, or backplate. If you compare the back of the card to other 1080TI's that are black, you can see the components and a lot of the silk-screening are all in the same places

Here's the GPUz report for it's twin that I'm still running.

upload_2018-7-28_0-5-5.png

And a link to someone selling the same cards on eBay

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back