FS 3900X/2080/Asus itx/64gb ram $264+shipping

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling the following.

Amd 3900X in a Asus rog strix X570-I gaming with low profile fan and 64gb of ram and a 2080 founder card.

Device Type: DDR4
Device Type Detail: Synchronous
Memory Speed: 3200 MHz
Manufacturer: CRUCIAL
Serial Number: E5E314D4
Part Number: BL32G32C16U4B.M16FB1

No nvme hard drives are included.

*Reason for sale is Falcon Northwest System is coming on the 3rd
*System will be shipped in these bags when they get to my house https://www.amazon.com/Resealable-A...651426345&sprefix=anti+sta,aps,96&sr=8-3&th=1
*I will pay for the bags
*Shipping is $55 anything more and I will pay.
*Price is $264 Via pay Pal (The Price of a Redshift 3d license)
*Shipping in the states. (No over sea and no crazy warehouse addresses)
*Plan to ship system by Friday the 6th
*Pay Pal

(SF 750watt power supply if you want it and it fits in the box(add $7 to shipping)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Can't be a typo since the price was listed twice, so hopefully it's not a compromised account.

Yes, Damn. Was in class. Could of used this to upgrade my cousins aging system. Bah. Still sent a PM, interested in the SFX psu if it's not taken.

Yes guys the deal is very real as I am a offshore worker and do have blow out deals from time to time on these forums. The system sold in 20 seconds. The anti static bags are prime shipping and will be here tomorrow and my anti anti static gloves come the day after.

Thank you to all and sorry some of you guys missed out.

Bruce

*SOLD

Im still confused what kind of deal was this. I mean the price was crazy real but what about these bags and shipping.
I guess he doesn't have the original boxes and anti-static bags to package the stuff into so he ordered some to pack the goods in.

Reactions: aQi
like this
Oh i see but these ordered were not the perfect to ship these delicate hardware.
He most likely has bubble wrap and a box to put the stuff in, you just want to put the stuff in anti-static bags first, then bubble wrap them before packing.
I don't think he is going to put the stuff in the anti-static bags and just put them in a box without packing material.

Reactions: aQi
like this
Back