FS: $300 VISA Debit GC - See Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyvhy66

Limp Gawd
I have a $300 Visa Performance Plus Gift Card for sale. It is similar to a VISA gift card, but is limited to certain retailers for in store and online purchases. I have no use for it so I'd like to sell it for $275.

Some places you can use this - AMC movie theaters, Gamestop, Crutchfield, Cabela's, a number of shoe stores and clothing retailers, etc.
Please see full list linked below.

Paypal only. Heatware is available here.

Again, this is a limited VISA gift card with $300 loaded on it. It can only be used at stores/online places listed here.

This card expires 12/19 and has a CCV on the back, no scratch off pin codes.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Does it have an expiration date? Also, does it come with a pin code and if it does, has it been scratched off?

Updated OP with the answers to your question and some additional info. Thanks.

Why not just buy a regular visa gift card with it from CVS or one ofothese other eligible vendors for one without the restrictions? Granted you probably lose a couple of bucks for the activation fee but you'll probably end up with more than $275.

Why not just buy a regular visa gift card with it from CVS or one ofothese other eligible vendors for one without the restrictions? Granted you probably lose a couple of bucks for the activation fee but you'll probably end up with more than $275.

Good idea, I just don't know another vendor who sells VISA gift cards other than CVS, who don't allow you to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back