FS: 3 x Dell Ultrasharp 30" LCD 3007WFP-HC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberdemon

Limp Gawd
Selling 2 Dell 30"ers

2 X Dell 3007WFP-HC A02 Revision. 30"

-Perfect condition, no dead pixels, includes power and DVI cables. No warranty remaining.

$650 + Shipping. EACH.

$1200 ($100 savings) for both + S&H.

Heat: Cyberdemon

If you'd like to calculate shipping you can use the dimensions 33x27x12 - 35 lbs from zip 11801 to your location. UPS ground is most likely cheapest and easiest for me.

Please PM or ask any questions.

Monitors can also be picked up locally at zip 11801 (Long Island NY) for no shipping fee.

Thanks!

30071.jpg

30072.jpg

Last edited:
You bastard! Right after I got my u2410s! Tell me if youre interested a trade! Or trade + cash! :))))

The only thing I'd be interested in a possible trade for would be another 2711U at this point, sorry.

Bump for some bad ass monitors. If you still have one of the 30's left a month from now I might take you up on it.

Inglewood - shipping to CA would be about $80 but if you are interested make an offer.

Spent too much time watching football.

Lowering the price to $650 each + S&H, will sell both for $1200 + S&H

A few towns away, though I was conceived about 3 blocks away from it if that counts as any sort of cultural significance. My parents lived down the street in Amityville harbor before I was born but moved right before I was born.

Oh man why won't these sell?

I have 3x 24" monitors and have been thinking about going to 1x 30". Just so you know I keep seeing your thread and am really thinking about taking one from you.

Just tell your wife what a great deal you got. ;-)

Maybe I should pull these for a month and wait for the tax returns to start flowing in haha.

I'm interested, already have 1 and almost don't have room for a second one... but they are awesome.

Fedex is only showing ~$65 with insurance shipped across the country to WA. UPS was like $90...

I'll have to see if I can sell some stuff first...

Whatever you find is cheapest I should be able to manage. FedEx Ground seemed to come up as more expensive for me but that may have been a specific area code that I tried. I live close enough to a Fed Ex depot that I should be able to ship no problem.

These have been out awhile but figure I should ask if there is any warranty left on either? Really tempted to move to a 30" since my desk won't fit a case plus 2 more 23" in landscape.

No warranty left. With that said I have only been buying Dell Ultrasharps since the 2001WFP and I have yet to have an issue with any of them. The only problem I ever had was with a refurb that was damaged in shipping.

The Ultrasharp warranties are 3 years, and since these monitors were only made through '08 (when the 3008fpw) came out, you will not be able to find one with a warranty remaining on it in 2012 unless the person opted for the 5 year extension.

I wouldn't be too worried about using the warranty on these either. I'm on my 2nd 3007WFP-HC (I sold the first for 3 x 24" eyefinity, immediately regretted). Both monitors were used 24/7 and neither had issues in 3-4 years.

Looks like I'll be selling some old camera equipment that would afford me enough to almost buy both of them. Triple 3007WFP-HC's is gettin kind of ridiculous though... maybe in portrait I could fit them. I'd also have to look into the whole display-port to DVI conversion, I remember issues when the 5870's first came out with that.

tempting.waiting on taxed to upgrade me hardware.Hope it still here in a few day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back