FS: 3 x 6950s / ASRock 890GX Motherboard / 5870 Waterblock / AZZA Helios Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Shipping is via FedEx Home Delivery within the US. All items are working and sold as is. I am located in Chico, CA and accept Amazon Payments, BTC and MOs. No PayPal.
Heatware | eBay

Cases
$55 shipped - Azza Helios 910 Black - Great looking case with solid airflow. Includes an additional 140mm fan mounted at the bottom location and a 140mm blue LED fan zip tied to the front for improved airflow/look. Will include zip ties so you can relocate the front fan. Purchased for a dedicated rig, but I have built my own open air setup so I no longer need.

Motherboards
$50 shipped - ASRock M3A770DE AM3 (140w) CrossfireX Motherboard - Retail boxed w/all accessories.

Watercooling
$65 shipped - EK 5870 (FC5870) Nickel-Plated Waterblock - Used, reference water block.

***SOLD***
$250 shipped (SOLD to cesium666) - MSI Twin Frozr II 6950 2GB - Shaders unlocked and comes in retail packaging with all accessories. Very quiet. Full overclocking control through MSI Afterburner. 3 year warranty through MSI based on the serial. Less than 2 months old. Why pay new prices when you can get a card with guaranteed unlocked shaders and warranty support? Selling, because I have 1 too many cards.
$230 shipped (SOLD to Parja) - XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB - Used card, works great! I am not the original owner, but I will pass along the Reg code for the warranty. YMMV on that.
$230 shipped (SOLD to Parja) - XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB - Used card, works great! I am not the original owner, but I will pass along the Reg code for the warranty. YMMV on that.
$250 shipped (SOLD to Lorien) - Gigabyte 6950 Radeon 2GB Reference (shaders unlocked) - 3 rear warranty based on serial number.
$250 shipped (SOLD to Keninishna) - MSI Twin Frozr II OC Radeon 6950 2GB (shaders unlocked) - Retail boxed. 3 year warranty based on serial number. Very quiet. Full overclocking control through MSI Afterburner. Two of the fins broke off by hitting the back of the VF3000A. Superglued back together and running perfectly ever since. Damage is barely noticeable.
$250 shipped (SOLD to gmkmay) - ASUS DirectCUII Radeon 6950 1GB w/ Zalman VF3000A (shaders unlocked) - Retail boxed. 3 year warranty based on serial number. Full overclocking control through ASUS SmartDoctor. Less than 3 months old. Why pay new prices when you can get a card with guaranteed unlocked shaders and warranty support? New versions also may not unlock.
$235 shipped (SOLD to SlaveOnDope) - HIS Radeon HD 5870 1GB w/Eyefinity - Reference card that has DVI, HDMI and Displayport outputs. Card only.
$235 shipped (SOLD to SlaveOnDope) - HIS Radeon HD 5870 1GB w/Eyefinity - Reference card that has DVI, HDMI and Displayport outputs. Card only.
(SOLD) $225 shipped - Acer Aspire Timeline 3810T-6775
Includes two chargers, Windows 7 Home Premium COA + Upgrade CD, Windows Vista X64 COA, new HP Wireless Optical Mouse. Uses a fast, ultra-low power, 10w Core 2 Duo processor to get ~6.5 hours of battery life with constant usage. Worked great for all day school computing. Unlike Atom, will not lag in Adobe Flash whatsoever and includes built-in HD camera for smooth Skype/Google Voice chats. I used this with my parents back in GA several times - works great. Replaced dodgy first-generation X25-M with 250GB Seagate Momentus 7200.4. Screen has one non-working LED in bottom right corner. You can get a matte or glossy replacement for $85 shipped, if you wish.
Bitcoin Starter Mining Rig:

*Does not include pictured video cards. There are a few extra drill holes above the PSU bracket where I goofed up.
$290 shipped (SOLD to bou707)
***SOLD***

Last edited:
the 1GB 6950 is the same price as the other two 2GB ones?

bump for nice hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back