Fs: 3.2E ES+Asus P4c800e Deluxe+KHX BH-5 Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7e9h3n

Limp Gawd
I'm trying to raise some money so I can freeze my FX55. As a result, I have to reluctantly let this chip go. The cpu, mobo, and mem are all relatively unused/abused. I had major plans for this setup, but ended up on the AMD wagon so I never really got a chance to do some serious tweaking with it. Here are the details:

1. The chip is a 3.2e (Prescott) engineering sample. I do have pics of the actual cpu, but I have to dig up the pics which are on another hard drive which I'm not currently using. However, I do know that it had the exact same markings/stepping codes as the one which Fugger from XtremeSystems used to reach 5.2Ghz.
Here: check out this thread

2. The p4c800e-d is an oem board I picked up soon after I got the cpu. Currently, I can't seem to find the face plate for it, but I know it's somewhere amongst the piles of computer equipment I'm drowning in =) The board is fully volt-modded with easy-to-reach pots.
board2sz.jpg

vmod4wn.jpg

droop2xs.jpg

3. The memory is 2x256 sticks of Kingston Hyper-X PC3000 which I picked up from Fry's awhile back. I removed the heatspreaders to verify that they were BH-5's (plus they run better without them). I still have the spreaders and can include them if you want. If I recall correctly, these two sticks were able to run somewhere around 240-245FSB DC @ ~3.2V with tight timings. It's been awhile since I've used those sticks and as always, YMMV. NOTE: The following screenshots were taken with my GSkill PC4400 installed. Please don't come back to me bitching and moaning that the HyperX wasn't able to do 275FSB.

14x2755oq.jpg

16x2451jl.jpg

Guaranteed non DOA - $390 shipped. insured, with sig. confirmationSOLD!

Terms:

1. NO TRADES (unless you've got a killer phase-change setup)
2. I will NOT break this combo up, so please don't ask (of course things possibly could change if there's no interest in this combo)
3. Please, no lowballing
4. I have Heat under s7e9h3n
5. The only forms of payment I accept: Non-CC Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Check
6. Bumps are appreciated =)
7. Non free email at evetsteveatsbcglobaldotnet, but I don't check this one.....

I can be reached by PM, but emailing me s7e9h3natyahoodotcom usually is solicits a faster response.

How much just for the cpu? Thats what I am interested in. I may also be interested in the board, but not the ram. I have PC4000 to slap in that bad boy and a Mach II.

will you part it out ?
I am interest in the CPU if you do

anyway, bump for ya

tutrinh said:
will you part it out ?
I am interest in the CPU if you do

anyway, bump for ya

2. I will NOT break this combo up, so please don't ask (of course things possibly could change if there's no interest in this combo)

You people really need to COMPLETELY read a thread before you make yourself look foolish. Read posts throroughly and save the seller some aggravation.

DriveEuro said:
You people really need to COMPLETELY read a thread before you make yourself look foolish. Read posts throroughly and save the seller some aggravation.
Thanks Drive Euro, but I was gonna offer him the cpu alone for $400 shipped ;) Bump!!!!!!!!

Well, you did say things could change. not "I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER SELL OTHER THAN AS A COMBO"

So you need not give him so much crap.

thats what my prescott does on water....its so tempting to get out of this max3 and its fsb limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back