Cas Latency 2
Timing 2-2-2-5
Voltage 2.75V
ECC No
Registered/Unbuffered Unbuffered
Heat Spreader Yes
Warranty
Manufacturer Warranty Lifetime

Less than a year old, and they have worked flawlessly. I have not overclocked them, mostly because they are blazingly fast as is. These are the best low latency sticks made, which use the TCCD chips. No wear on contacts or anywhere else.
SOLD

They look exactly like this
RTEmagicC_Corsair1_m.jpg.jpg

WildWilly said:
No one wants TCCD memory for a lot cheaper than it's available online? Wow
Its been less then 24 hours bro, chill lol ;)

bumps must be 6 hours apart, and if they play bf2 they'd probably want to shoot for 2gigs anyway. best of luck.

Chickan said:
bumps must be 6 hours apart, and if they play bf2 they'd probably want to shoot for 2gigs anyway. best of luck.

Alright, I was just trying to make some conversation. I'll bump in 6 hours

Any lower on it? lmk thanks. Im actually looking for some good value ram, but if I can get yours at the right price, well sounds like a deal.

travis712 said:
Any lower on it? lmk thanks. Im actually looking for some good value ram, but if I can get yours at the right price, well sounds like a deal.

I don't think ill go lower.I need the money to buy 2 gigs of ram

If it's exactly like the pic (including revision 1.2), then it's a Brainpower PCB. Definitely a worthwhile purchase, even without it. Corsair's warranty is phenomenal, and these things overclock like banshees!

mavalpha said:
If it's exactly like the pic (including revision 1.2), then it's a Brainpower PCB. Definitely a worthwhile purchase, even without it. Corsair's warranty is phenomenal, and these things overclock like banshees!

thanks for the support, I will check the version number tomorrow :cool:

Price lowered to $150.00

These ARE version 1.2 which have the brainpower PCB. You wont be disapointed

Lowered to 100 even. This is some of the best overclocking low latency ram there is. Send me offers!

i had this exact ram. Its way overpriced and doesnt clock that well. I sold it and got some crucial ballistix and im getting higer clocks. Plus the corsair overheat and give you lots of BSOD's , just a word of caution. sell them on ebay. i got $120 + shipping for mine

I haven't had any of those problems. Looks like you got a bad pair. There are countless good reviews of these sticks on the net.

WildWilly said:
I haven't had any of those problems. Looks like you got a bad pair. There are countless good reviews of these sticks on the net.

maybe so, but i heard the same from others. Anyways like i said youll get more for them on ebay.

apex32 said:
maybe so, but i heard the same from others. Anyways like i said youll get more for them on ebay.

I'm selling them here, and hopefully someone will buy them and enjoy them.

Back