FS: 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclypse

2[H]4U
I have some stuff to sell.. Will update this thread with pics before the day is over.

(sold) 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming 4GB. $270 ea plus shipping from 48044.

$500 plus shipping for both!!

Both in like new condition. Complete in box with everything they came with. Both great cards with there quiet tripple fans! Always ran in SLI. Never removed coolers.

Was bought on 3/11/2015 and used for about a year+ in my main rig.. wouldn't game often.

Then installed in my son's (8 years old) new rig I built him. Used for playing transformers and Lego Batman mostly hehe.. overkill to say the least.

Will add a lot more shorty.. like:

Nintendo switch system bundle
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo Wii u
EK 780ti classy water block - also works with evga 1080 classified.
EK bridge clear play.
EVGA SLI Pro HB 2 slot
2x EVGA pci-e power adapters.. can't remember the name now.

And prob more I have not thought of yet.

I take PayPal!

Heatware under Knownkiller/eclypse

EBay under KnownKiller

Last edited:
Didn't get a chance to get the pics taken.. overwelmed.. wife gave me probs about selling the Wii and wii-u.. so yeah. No prob with the switch as no one touches it. :/

Sorry no trades. Need to fix my wife's car as she currently has no heat and it's winter here in Michigan. :/

Passenger side was out since last summer but no big deal.. and now since Christmas the driver side is cold as well.

There telling her it's Gona be a big job with removing the while dash to get to and replace the heater coil as the doors are stuck in the closed position. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back